Cee and Note @ The opening of Poo's Pocket Book -

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee and Note @ The opening of Poo's Pocket Book - Sugar and Spice!

MOSTLY CEE PIXZ W/POO THOUGH CUZZ IT'S FROM CFC :sweat:

Ana

sarNie Adult

****CREDIT 2 CFC - ME 4 UPLOAD :p *****

Cee and Poo makes a cute couple :wub: . They should get pair-up in a new lakorn B) .

Mint27

Poo is VERY PRETTY. I like her most as the new GENERARTION and I totally agree that Cee and Poo should be paired up in a lakorn...as well as Kade and Poo in a lakorn together too.

Poo is just EXTREMELY beautiful and gorgeous! :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
well poo and cee are both cute - but i doubt they would ever get paired up cause cee is too short for poo

kitkat

sarNie Elites
he looks cute though as usual.. hey that poo's pocket book cover is similiar to american movie called confession of a teenager drama queen! :p :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I've noticed that alot of celebrities are making alot of pocket books. I wonder if they are actually interesting. lol.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
:wub: :shock: :loool: :lol: POO yea go girl man this make me want to see poo n cee in a lakorn together. :wub: :wub: :wub: i wish they do have a lakorn next year love poo all the way thx for sharng girlfriend

noungning

Heartless
cool pictures... yeah pocket books... i wanna read the ones where they talk crap about one another lol... its just interesting and i'm nosey lol!! :lol:

but note looks kinda scary there... needs to change foundation color, shave and get teeth whitening products ASAP!! crest white strips is good hahaah!

sunisa

kitkat said:
he looks cute though as usual.. hey that poo's pocket book cover is similiar to american movie called confession of a teenager drama queen! :p :D
[post="28716"][/post]​
I agree that she is cute!!!And yea I just notice that the cover is similar to confession of a teenage drama gueen,too.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites

Oh my he look really scary here and um.. his teeth look so yellow... wow bad pix bad pix