Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kom Faek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:p

I love them in PPF and KF.

IF they get to pair up again I want to see them do a slap and kiss type of daram and revenge / romance type and time period type I would love to see they dress up in those nice outfit back in the days...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Totally love them in Kom Faek and I would love to see them pair up in comedy. I bet that would be fun since both are kinda ting tong lol.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like them in all their lakorns. RSK, I liked there sweet scenes so much. Cuzz they were cute. I didn't like them when the were bickering in the beginning. SLGSR, was good too. but they had very little scenes together. I luv how Cheer looked in that lakorn. Her hair was so nice and long. Pieng Puen Fah, one of the BEST. PPF and KF is probably my most favorite. I'm leaning toward KF though :lol: . I like When Cee's jealous :p :p

If they get pair-up again I wanna see them in a slap/kiss/revenge/comedy/action/romance a combo of everything ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like them in all their lakorns. RSK, I liked there sweet scenes so much. Cuzz they were cute. I didn't like them when the were bickering in the beginning. SLGSR, was good too. but they had very little scenes together. I luv how Cheer looked in that lakorn. Her hair was so nice and long. Pieng Puen Fah, one of the BEST. PPF and KF is probably my most favorite. I'm leaning toward KF though :lol: . I like When Cee's jealous :p :p

If they get pair-up again I wanna see them in a slap/kiss/revenge/comedy/action/romance a combo of everything ;)
LOL Ana.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the only lakorn I didnt watch was Sai Lom Gup sarm rao but the rest I love all of them in it...I wanna see them in more romantic lakorns along with a lil comedy