[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ofc theyre humans, but for all these top producers to want to cast him, they must see a lot in him even when bias people refuse to acknowledge it. Mark's one of the few pra'eks I watch. His acting is consistent, but I actually do enjoy them to some level.

What I do need to see him act in is the feisty, angst character. As for who's "most fitting" for Kawee, you'll have to let the producer decides.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that is um a funny observation. Nadech was wanted for many lakorns and by many producers but they can't "book" him due to his school schedule. Also how do you know that these producer did not try to "book" other actors but couldn't because of schedule conflicts? When producers start to think of which lakorns they are going to do, they look at many different actors and actresses, not just 1 unless they think of the lakorn after seeing the actor. I.e khun pin saw james and knew she wanted him for kb. Then they look at the schedules.Another thing, i have never heard of a producer saying "oh i wanted someone else but he was busy so I have to go with this guy". Also let's not go there with Nok C because we all know that he is bestfriend with their son So there's a bit of biased there. As for khun Tu, please that lady wants anyone who is popular right now regardless of their talent. She gets who she wants cus of her personal relationship with ch3.

Bomb was "booked" for a couple of lakorns too and is he considered talented?

xodxo

Correction, I never mentioned anything about Nadech or him "not being booked." Learn to read. Sure, Nadech's wanted but I don't see his acting all that impressive. I'm turned off by a lot of his characters. 

Never said Mark was all good, but to many extents, I enjoy his characters more. Just saying.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bomb is being casted for plenty of lakorns, not by top producers, but since he's still in demand, does that mean he's a good actor? No. Same for Poo Praya at Ch.7. She's given lakorns left and right, but if you've tuned into her lakorns, you'll know her acting is not up to par. How are we being harsh to Mark when it's constructive criticism?     

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xodxo said:
Correction, I never mentioned anything about Nadech or him "not being booked." Learn to read. Sure, Nadech's wanted but I don't see his acting all that impressive. I'm turned off by a lot of his characters. 

Never said Mark was all good, but to many extents, I enjoy his characters more. Just saying.
I did read, how about you learn to pay attention. Did I respond to only you? Did i quote you? Are you the only members on here chatting? Answer is No. Back it up girl.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm not a Nadech's fan, Like the guy but don't watch his lakorn just because he's in it so I think I can be considered neutral right? So if I can be considered a neutral fan, I'm not wowed by him but I do think he is good. He has the potential to become a really good actor. I had fans telling me I should watch KG but I heard the overall movie is horrible and I don't want to ruin my love for KG.

I don't know if any of the new gen can protray kawee right now, maybe in the future with more experience under their belt. Kawee is a complex guy who needs to show all sorts of emotion. No way Mark can do it. That guy can't show any other emotions or chemistry unless it's with Kim. Sorry, just my opinion. I don't know how fans can say he had a lot of chemistry with Mint C. More like she was the one who carried the emotion. The only one who I can see as Kawee right now is Weir. (Or maybe i'm on a weir feen right now hahah)

well there's my opinion, lock and load ready!
Weir. Nice choice! But chances are, Ch.3 will remake it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Weir. Nice choice! But chances are, Ch.3 will remake it.
Ch7 remade it with Kob and Brook right? Maybe one day they can remake it again lol.

xodxo

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I did read, how about you learn to pay attention. Did I respond to only you? Did i quote you? Are you the only members on here chatting? Answer is No. Back it up girl.

I was making a correction. Never stated you. You don't need to be all jumpy for no reason. I NEVER quoted you for that correction. Yes, you weren't the only person in here, I know.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ch7 remade it with Kob and Brook right? Maybe one day they can remake it again lol.
Don't know. Weir said in 2-3 years he's going to start working behind the scenes. *cries* Btw, Rome did change his name to Ohm_Atshar. Lol. I found his IG now. His fans are directing us to that new IG.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I feel like chances are better with ch3 cuz they have a wider variety of actresses and actors to choose from, heh.

I'm still stoked that Taew and Mew will be in here together.

I think the only thing holding lakorn back from being executed successfully with two main actresses is that lakorn hold too strongly to the heteronormative traditions of a love story. A story can be amazing without a p'ek, but a lakorn would never receive credit if a p'ek is left out.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xodxo said:
I was making a correction. Never stated you. You don't need to be all jumpy for no reason. I NEVER quoted you for that correction. Yes, you weren't the only person in here, I know.
it's ok cus i'll correct you for telling whoever to learn how to read. So yes learn to pay attention.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
I feel like chances are better with ch3 cuz they have a wider variety of actresses and actors to choose from, heh.

I'm still stoked that Taew and Mew will be in here together.

I think the only thing holding lakorn back from being executed successfully with two main actresses is that lakorn hold too strongly to the heteronormative traditions of a love story. A story can be amazing without a p'ek, but a lakorn would never receive credit if a p'ek is left out.
Yes, an example would be Plern Pranang. The story did somewhat revolved around the main lead being angered that she was betrayed by others including her lover (pra'ek) but he was insignificant. With or without him, she would had still been a horrible queen. Another lakorn that the pra'ek is important to the story but i feel insignificant because they focus more on the leads was STT.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought p'ek's role was significant in here. He wasn't just a man only there to be fought over between the 2 girls. A big part of the story is about the country politics so p'ek is at the forefront of that. Mingla is away from everyone else at the other kingdom for over half the lakorn so it's not really a ManMueng vs Mingla constant fighting thing. Its just that Brook got outclassed by Aum and Noon so all the hype was with them. But character wise, the story revolves around Jao Sukawong as much as anyone.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk anything about the newbies now a day & haven't watch much of Mark or Nadeach to judge anyone by their acting skill but whom ever they choose, I pray for more violation in the name of love & less crying loll.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't think I can stand Mark acting a serious character. He is stiff and awkward at times. Nadech would be a better choice for this lakron and he will look great with neither Taew or Mew. I was hoping to see Mew as Mam Muang. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark can play the serious type of roles as seen in 3NNT and TD and i think he is actually hot doing so. But Nadech is a good actor too. But i still want Mark because he hasn't paired with Taew or Mew, but Nadech already has paired with both. But still like i said before. It's still not our choice to choose.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can't see neither Nadec or Mark as Jao Sukrawong. Someone who has the look, acting skill, and manly not a boy type.