[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah it's ok . At least the force kissed/bed scenes was statistying Lolz. can't wait to go home and rewatch that scene again hahaha I can't rewatch that kind of scene at work, can't risk people thinking I am cray cray hahaha
Omg.... please explain to me why I attempted to do that at work today. I just couldn't miss it live!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: oh gosh my coworker must think I'm crazy!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg.... please explain to me why I attempted to do that at work today. I just couldn't miss it live!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: oh gosh my coworker must think I'm crazy!!
Hahahaha I was tempted to do that while I was on my lunch break, but had this freaken guy sitting right next to me, if I had watched it he would have notice me smiling to my phone and seen what I was watching. Because to western people what JN did to MM was inappropriate and illegal Lolz. Haha

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha I was tempted to do that while I was on my lunch break, but had this freaken guy sitting right next to me, if I had watched it he would have notice me smiling to my phone and seen what I was watching. Because to western people what JN did to MM was inappropriate and illegal Lolz. Haha
Lol... good thing my coworker was sitting across from me. She kept staring at me asking why am I so happy this morning. Hahaha....You have no idea how many time I've ran to the bathroom. :risas3::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol... good thing my coworker was sitting across from me. She kept staring at me asking why am I so happy this morning. Hahaha....You have no idea how many time I've ran to the bathroom. :risas3::risas3:
Hahahaha that is funny .. seriously though JN and MM love/bed scenes was exciting haha. The old version with aump and Noon the only think I could remember was the two leading ladies and the storyline because brook and aump love scenes was not memorable for me. I think This version with Taew and Mark the most memorable part is going to be the bedroom scene haha .

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Mark and Taew looks beautiful together! Those were definitely Taew's tears on Mark's cheek <3

I'm legit watching this raw and thanks to this thread for all the summaries because I would be so confused without it.

Now we have the whole long week to wait for episode 4-5. Hopefully JN and MM has more sweet scene along the way.

clee95

sarNie Egg
for me the acting is great all around. i just feel like the main leads lack chemistry.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My one complaint is that the falling in love was way fast. But the feelings thereafter, and chemistry are quite sincere. There's a lot being held back from both MM and JN, which almost puts us in their shoes even as viewers -- does he love her? Does she love him?

P

PrincessKarina

for me the acting is great all around. i just feel like the main leads lack chemistry.
Aw really? I kindly disagree with you! I thought Taew and Mark have good chemistry! It just felt a bit rushed though but I really think Taew has chemistry with just about all her co-stars :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love the chemistry between Mark and Teaw in this lakorn, i hope they get paired up in modern lakorn.
Agreed. I so want them in a modern day lakorn next. They look good together! Taew is just good, she basically almost always have chemistry with her co-stars.

I am a bit surprised they slept with each other so early but I guess back in the days everything is rushed, no time to think, gotta make babies asap. LOL

@Dal - I miss you too! I am doing good. Hope you and the family are doing well. :)

P

PrincessKarina

My one complaint is that the falling in love was way fast. But the feelings thereafter, and chemistry are quite sincere. There's a lot being held back from both MM and JN, which almost puts us in their shoes even as viewers -- does he love her? Does she love him?
I agree. I felt the "falling in love" was a bit rushed between JN and MM. Maybe that part could of been executed in more details? But I also believe people could fall instantly in love when it is the "one". I am traditional and was taught that way. Haha... :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's the love at first sight...

Mark, hmmm he's holding back or not fully letting it out with his emotions. I did see a lil potential when he was being aggressive. His eyes are not fierce enough I should say...

Mew, I think her eyes aren't fierce enough. She's not bad. At times, her voice is squeaky, high pitch shaky to me...

New, he's doing great with this character.

I can't stand the mother, she feeds on to her daughter's rotten attitude.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree. I felt the "falling in love" was a bit rushed between JN and MM. Maybe that part could of been executed in more details? But I also believe people could fall instantly in love when it is the "one". I am traditional and was taught that way. Haha... :)
You can fall in love instantly. When I see a cute baby , my heart yearn & adore it to no end , full with love & joyful . When I see a cute guy walk into my shop , I couldn't stop grinning , I can fall in love 10x a day w/ different ppl LOL . My wandering eye .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Love reading all of your comments! Here are two of my favorite scenes from ep.3!

MM has a bad dream, JN comforts her.

So, this is your duty? Hehe:celebrate16:rscenesw