[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have no idea :confused12:I don't live in the states, I am only 3 hrs behind Thailand :aaaaa: anyway I am off . Good night Zzz
Oh--wow! Good night!!:aloofandbored:you in Cambodia?

OK! Sounds good! I cannot wait! So does that mean us United States fans can watch it on those days it is airing? @xodxo and @Kay123
Yes, live on those days, same time as usual in Thailand. 8:20pm Thailand time, for USA would be 8:20am (Midwest) lol so sleep early, wake up to catch all 6 episodes live early!! I have to, can't wait for ch3 YouTube to upload each episode! They're too slow, making me too thirsty!!!!:pancarta::pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

Oh--wow! Good night!!:aloofandbored:you in Cambodia?

Yes, live on those days, same time as usual in Thailand. 8:20pm Thailand time, for USA would be 8:20am (Midwest) lol so sleep early, wake up to catch all 6 episodes live early!! I have to, can't wait for ch3 YouTube to upload each episode! They're too slow, making me too thirsty!!!!:pancarta::pancarta:
Thanks! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Hopefully the pregnancy scenes will be sweet. JN will be caring for MM! Dang more sweet scenes or something! :mad:

xodxo

Just read at Pantip Thai Forum that Rak Nakara will have 12 episodes.
Airing five days consecutively from September 29 to October 3.
Awesome!! I was worried it was going to be only 11 episodes!! Glad it's 12 now!!! It'll give us time to enjoy JN/MM and wrap up things before Raknakara ends.

Last edited:

xodxo

It is now confirmed by Komchadleuk and Prinfanclub that Raknakara will air Sept 25, 26 and September 29-30, then on Oct 1, 2 and 3rd!! Wow! Five consecutive days!!:cheer::thumbup::thumbup:

YOU CANNOT MISS OUT, article says!! Haha

IMG_3388.jpg IMG_3389.jpg

~~

P.s Their concert is today!!! Haha it will start at 12:45 am midnight for USA LIVE on CH28!!;):clap:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Wha! Aren't you lucky!! I haven't met any dara cuz I couldn't go to Thailand yet!:crybaby2:When I do, I'll be head over heels chasing the dara(s) of my dream! Lols :risas3::naughty2:

I really want to see Mark in person hehehe considering such a big fan of his!:p I bet both Taew and Mew are equally beautiful in person!! I would chase them down too! lol :p

Did you have any pictures?? I always wish people took a lot of pictures to show! I would do that if I was there!! Lol!! Prob millions of pictures!!!:risas3::facepalm::love:
Hahaha I don't blame you for chasing the daras when you do go to Thailand. I've travel to Thailand with my parents 2 times and they were strictly there for vacation. I didn't get the freedom to chase down my daras as much as I would like!:risas3:

Sadly, I got no pictures at Mark's event because there were too many fans. Artists like Mark, Nadech, Yaya, Kim, James Ma, Mai, Mario, etc are so hard to get individual selfies because there is always large crowds whenever they have events. Mark is more dreamy in person, he's very charming. Also the fact that he's more on the built/fit side instead of skinny, he looks even more handsome. Hahaha, I like guys with alittle meat/muscle on their bones and I also like that Mark has broad shoulders. :) Hopefully, you'll get a chance to see him in person!

As for Taew, I ran into her by accident while shopping at Siam Center. She had an event and went to change before leaving and I just so happens to be at the right place. She's pretty average in height, around 5'4. Taew has a very tiny face and very slender. Definitely a beauty!

So excited that Rak Nakara is going to be 12 episodes instead of 10! I was getting worried how they're going to wrap up the lakorn in 5 episodes.

xodxo

Sadly, I got no pictures at Mark's event because there were too many fans. Artists like Mark, Nadech, Yaya, Kim, James Ma, Mai, Mario, etc are so hard to get individual selfies because there is always large crowds whenever they have events.
I think if I were there, I would budge into the crowds and get selfies and lots of their pictures!!! Lol :facepalm::risas3:

Mark is more dreamy in person, he's very charming. Also the fact that he's more on the built/fit side instead of skinny, he looks even more handsome.
Aww!! This made me go gaga!! Hahahaha! Built, charming, and dreamy!!! Yes!!! Hahahah:love::icon12::love:

Perfect!!;)

I also like that Mark has broad shoulders. :)
Awww! broad shoulders!! Haha I could only imagine!!!:risas3::naughty2::naughty2::icon12: Yea, he sounds very well put together, height wise, looks, broad shoulder and very light skin!! Aww, it would be a dream to meet him!!:love:

Hopefully, you'll get a chance to see him in person!
Yea, Ive been networking with his Thai fan clubs so that they can link me up to see him at events when I do go to Thailand!!:p

~~
Are you in the USA or in Thailand by the way since we have so many international fans? haha

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Yea, Ive been networking with his Thai fan clubs so that they can link me up to see him at events when I do go to Thailand!!:p

~~
Are you in the USA or in Thailand by the way since we have so many international fans? haha
Hahahaha other than the fans and random bypassers, the reporters can be very aggressive too! Networking is the best way to go. If you get in touch with the official fanclub recognized by Mark and his manager then you'll get to meet him for sure. Usually the Dara's manager will inform the fanclub of where to meet or sent off the dara after an event. The best place to scout out daras are at the huge shopping centers because they host events all the time. :)

It maybe that Mark is very charming that he comes off as a player. He's very easy on the eyes, it's hard not to get a little crazy when he's in front of you. His personality is cute too.

I'm from the US, it's good to see so many international fans.

xodxo

Hahahaha other than the fans and random bypassers, the reporters can be very aggressive too! Networking is the best way to go. If you get in touch with the official fanclub recognized by Mark and his manager then you'll get to meet him for sure. Usually the Dara's manager will inform the fanclub of where to meet or sent off the dara after an event. The best place to scout out daras are at the huge shopping centers because they host events all the time. :)
Yep, both of his fanclubs are legit and followed by him! Don't really care about his manager lol :p:rolleyes:

It maybe that Mark is very charming that he comes off as a player. He's very easy on the eyes, it's hard not to get a little crazy when he's in front of you. His personality is cute too.
Kekeke -- I bet! Haha :naughty2: yea, you can't be his fan without much controversy! :p:p It's fine, I already love him ! :naughty2::risas3::naughty2:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
A little clip of Tonight Show! Just wanted to share it. Enjoy! :)

Credit:As Tagged

Those hands. :love::love::love: lol... why am I shipping a ship that will never sail!? It's ok, I can still ship them. 555

Screenshot_20170922-233123.jpg
Credit:As Tagged

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

It seemed Mark was more interested in Taew than Mew! I didn't see him hug, hold, or look Mew's way much. Oh well! But Taew was acting super cool around everyone! What a beauty! Lol :p