[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap:
I think I do like Mark in here.He's catching my attention in this lakorn more. Even tho I'm not his real fan before,but I have to admitted that he's handsome in those suit in this lakorn.;)
So the lakorn I like and watch,I must do the MV.
Here is the first one I make with Mew.It's a crossover.

And this is with Taew.

Love it :thumbup::icon12:Thanks for sharing.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I Just had to share this pic of Mark. I love this pic so adorable .
Mark is saying hey ladies how you doing ? :aaaaa:
IMG_2452.JPG
Credit: As Tagged .

Here is a Fan made Mv I found on youtube . Love it :naughty2::love:

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sukkawong is also not handling this whole situation too well and my grandma spent a lot of time watching episode 5 yelling at the screen for Sukkawong to pay some attention to his wife .
Lol that's what I'm saying. Both MM and JN seemed smart, in terms of they are level headed and less biased compared to the other characters. But they're so "seu beu" when it comes to one another. Totally oblivious and not able to read each other.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sukkawong is also not handling this whole situation too well and my grandma spent a lot of time watching episode 5 yelling at the screen for Sukkawong to pay some attention to his wife.
LOL--your grandma must be a super feminist! It's good to hear a granny is standing up for a daughter in law haha but I couldn't blame JN anymore lol because MM's been giving him too much cold shoulder and I think JN pretending to accompany LOK is his way of making MM jealous and perhaps to get her attention. Hopefully, it'll work though! Haha! If not, oh man--- I don't think I'll be happy cuz we did waste ep. 4 and 5 on a lot of filler characters. :(

At this rate I think 10 episodes is too little. In the old Rak Nakara, Maen Muang was pregnant for the longest time and here we are half way through the lakorn and Maen Muang and Sukkawong have barely spent any time together.
No, this will have at least 12 episodes. Yes, it would be nice for JN and MM to come to an understanding sooner! I'm pretty mad at MM though cause she really started the whole cold shoulder and avoidance, ignoring JN when he asks how she's doing. Then her brother has to butt in like a fool. Lol!:p

~~ I don't even know what's going to happen in tomorrow's episode lol

Ugh, they fit so naturally into each other's arms in that clip. These are the things that will hold us over while we watch them break each other's hearts.
Haha, they were so cute struggling to find the perfect pose, you could see Mark laughing and Taew bringing her arm up to rub his back!:pancarta: The song is what made it very special to watch!:p

@Kay123 That picture of Mark winking, omg-- he's such a tease! A flirt! Lol!:risas3::p:naughty2:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo yep! I am very much inlove with that pic of Mark.. as soon as I Saw it, I was like he is so winking at us :risas3: anyway i am excited for tonight episode but at the same time my fear is JN and MM isn't going to have any sweet intimate scenes cuz of the side characters, from preview looks like LoK will be in a few scenes in epi 5 with JN :BangHead: I am praying there will be some understanding between JN and MM so they can start making babysw:risas3:

xodxo

@Kay123 Yea, I was reading a lot of comments on ig and people are really pissed at LOM, saying they'll throw durian at her face 555555 durian is that really smelly fruit lmbo! Thai audience are so mean and defensive!:pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

I'm hoping the pregnancy scenes will help JN and MM to be more "sweet" towards each other! I'm looking forward to more spousal moments! Why aren't they showing us more eye candies? :pancarta: :p I'm anticipating more interruptions from third wheel girl! What a waste! Argh! :mad: @xodxo and @Kay123

P

PrincessKarina

@Kay123 Yea, I was reading a lot of comments on ig and people are really pissed at LOM, saying they'll throw durian at her face 555555 durian is that really smelly fruit lmbo! Thai audience are so mean and defensive!:pancarta:
Oh my! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

@xodxo yep! I am very much inlove with that pic of Mark.. as soon as I Saw it, I was like he is so winking at us :risas3: anyway i am excited for tonight episode but at the same time my fear is JN and MM isn't going to have any sweet intimate scenes cuz of the side characters, from preview looks like LoK will be in a few scenes in epi 5 with JN :BangHead: I am praying there will be some understanding between JN and MM so they can start making babysw:risas3:
Yes lol! :p

P

PrincessKarina

To everyone and anyone: please share more English subbed episode(s) as soon as you see it out! We'd appreciate it! I'm so thankful for that subber! :icon12:

xodxo

Act Art just posted this and why do I sense so much sorrowness behind the message?!? Arg!! I'm not liking MM very much right now, what the heck is she trying to do to Jaonoi? She's driving him nuts, and driving me mad!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I think she fails, completely fails to see his love, let alone his suffering for her.

Translation:
"We are living, 'but' for today, for tomorrow, please? Take it that this is a request from my heart."

The Thai meaning is much more deep and sad.:sad6::crybaby2::sad6:
IMG_3564.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
To everyone and anyone: please share more English subbed episode(s) as soon as you see it out! We'd appreciate it! I'm so thankful for that subber! :icon12:
I will keep an eye out for you if there is any eng sub episodes.. My local store here is taking forever with the lakorn voice dubbing :BangHead:I am wondering if they are having a hard time finding someone who understands the dialect to dub the voice over :confused12: better not be. :(

Before the lakorn starts tonight let enjoy Mark :coleman: I am so inlove with him right now . His smile his laugh makes me so giddy
IMG_0255.jpg

I love his side profile .. he looks so yummy:aaaaa:
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG

P

PrincessKarina

I will keep an eye out for you if there is any eng sub episodes.. My local store here is taking forever with the lakorn voice dubbing :BangHead:I am wondering if they are having a hard time finding someone who understands the dialect to dub the voice over :confused12: better not be. :(

Before the lakorn starts tonight let enjoy Mark :coleman: I am so inlove with him right now . His smile his laugh makes me so giddy
View attachment 7198

I love his side profile .. he looks so yummy:aaaaa:
View attachment 7200
View attachment 7201
Thanks! Sounds good! Lol you are so funny! Yes Mark is sure eye candy! I think many of those Thai p'eks look so yummy in those suits! ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Act Art just posted this and why do I sense so much sorrowness behind the message?!? Arg!! I'm not liking MM very much right now, what the heck is she trying to do to Jaonoi? She's driving him nuts, and driving me mad!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I think she fails, completely fails to see his love, let alone his suffering for her.

Translation:
"We are living, 'but' for today, for tomorrow, please? Take it that this is a request from my heart."

The Thai meaning is much more deep and sad.:sad6::crybaby2::sad6:
View attachment 7197
:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:All this suffering and then more suffering when she die in the name of love for JN:sad6::sad6:I am desperately praying there will be some understanding between the JN And MM before the ending :sad6:if not then I am going to be pissed off:BangHead: and I am going to spam and bombard with complaints comment on act art IG :risas3: