[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG, THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS. OH GOSHHH, SO HAPPY TO SEE PRAHET ONCE AGAIN.
THIS JUST MADE MY MORNING 10000000000 TIMES BETTER, OH GOSH.
THIS IS PERFECT NEWS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
PRAHET FOR THE WIN! WOOT! WOOT!  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
First time posting here on AF!!! Finally decided to make an account after stalking this site for a couple of years (been a silent reader). Can't contain the excitement anymore!!! This totally made my day after testing this morning. Fangirling so hard inside right now! Thanks for the amazing news!!!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Yes Yes & YES!! She probably got the hint of the Prahet fans tagging her on ig :D :D :D If only Punjan & Beau will pair up it would be too good! Hopefully they will get to in the future.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OMG!!!! PRAHET! I'm so happy!!!!!! I really can't wait now! Hehe. Prahet is such a beautiful pairing! Kicky too! Omg. Asdfghjkl;

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just bring back the 3 BR couples and we'd be happy!! lol.

aymieluvsyu637 said:
Yes Yes & YES!! She probably got the hint of the Prahet fans tagging her on ig :D :D :D If only Punjan & Beau will pair up it would be too good! Hopefully they will get to in the future.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgmmmgmkaskakkckakcoaskdksoskxkkaks im in the library and I can't contain my happiness OMGGG lajkakzksxkksk

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I want Pj and beau too T_T I miss them soooo much... seeing them together during TSL filming isn't enough. Maybe we all should spam K'Nong to pair up pj and b kekek I would love to see Toey/Wawwa pair up in the future as well.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG!!!! PRAHEEET!!! YAAAAY!!! *FAINTING ON THE FLOOR AND SMILING LIKE A FOOL* I CANT BREATHE. I THINK IM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!

star0027

sarNie Egg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Dream came true. I am super excited :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  Now i can't wait to see Prahet again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.