[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Lol omg, can't believe they're paired up again! And so soon after Bang Rajun too! ♥♥ Can't wait, so excited!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
First time posting here on AF!!! Finally decided to make an account after stalking this site for a couple of years (been a silent reader). Can't contain the excitement anymore!!! This totally made my day after testing this morning. Fangirling so hard inside right now! Thanks for the amazing news!!!!
Welcomes welcomes. :) I'm glad you decided to join keke

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lol, everyone's excited about Prahet. Hehe. I was fangirling so hard when I found out! They're just so beautiful! I really did wish PJ and Beau was in here together also. D; PJ needs to hear the words, "I love you too." from Beau!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seriously how awesome would it be to have Beau pair up with PJ again! They're such an adorable couple!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm having major Prahet feels rn. I don't think I will be able to sleep. Why do they gotta be so perfect together. V.V

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
They need to pair up the "Chun chob bad boy" (Beau) couple

Ahh too bad she's married already. But it's ok they are still too cute on-screen
We need a Punjan + Beau comeback soon

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In the article, K'Nong only confirmed Kichy and PRAHET so SUANG has a chance lol Filming shoot begin at the middle of this year

Status
Not open for further replies.