[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Alice said:
i don't mind as long as its someone i like, so far the pairings is incredible 
I think so too. But people are saying that Ken and Chompoo don't have any chemistry, I think they're cute together (even though both are married) and they do have chemistry. I especially loved them in Wiwa Wah Won!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

Really? Excellent! I liked them in Rahut Torachon.
lots of people say they lack of chemistry, pairing in this series will be their 5th meeting 
Ken has chemistry with Cherry though they 4 times Krating is their 4th one 
but this time KenChompoo might surprise everyone since its directed by Broadcast 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Same here. I thought they did fine in WWW but apparently they dont have a lot of supporters. Ehh oh well. How many more couples are we still waiting for?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
lots of people say they lack of chemistry, pairing in this series will be their 5th meeting 
but this time KenChompoo might surprise everyone since its directed by Broadcast 

I thought they had excellent chemistry. I guess only some people felt it.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
x0unerthanlater said:

I thought they had excellent chemistry. I guess only some people felt it.
I know right! I thought they were so cute together but not many people see that.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Really? Ken have been paired up with Chom 4x? I've seen a few lakorns of them, but have no interest in the paring. They need to give Matt a chance to pair with Ken.

x0unerthanlater

tweedaly said:
I know right! I thought they were so cute together but not many people see that.

Agree. I'm glad they'll be in here again. BUT I do hope Ken receives more roles in the future with different actresses as well. He's been paired with some of the same n'eks on and off for a while. I want to see him with various other n'eks too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
tweedaly said:
:eek:fftopic: here but @ip.smilez, is that Kim Soo Hyun and IU I see in that pic of yours!!! R u watching Producers too!!!! And shipping them!!!!!
OMMGGGG YESSSSS....I AM SO IN LOVE W/THEM!!! I REALLY WANTED THEM TO PAIR UP IN DREAM HIGH ESP AFTER WATCHING THE CLIP OF THEM SINGING TOGETHER...EEEKKSS THEN I FOUND OUT FROM *X0UNERTHANLATER*(ASIANFUSE MEMBER) THAT THEY ARE IN THE PRODUCERS....OMO I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS....555 yahhh I'm watching Producers and waiting for FRI & Sat to come so we could see more of them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
Really? Ken have been paired up with Chom 4x? I've seen a few lakorns of them, but have no interest in the paring. They need to give Matt a chance to pair with Ken.
yes 4times Cupid Series will be their 5th and while Cherry she's 3 times Krating is her 4th one 
Ken pairing with two girls back to back and soon or later we'll see him back with Cherry again 
its like Ken his recycling his nang'eks, yeah Ch3 better give him a new co-star Matt definitely a good choice 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:

Yeah, they aren't that interesting of a pair. Well, I'm not really interested in Chompoo, so that's probably why. Haha. Yes!! Matt and Ken would be awesome!

x0unerthanlater said:

Agree. I'm glad they'll be in here again. BUT I do hope Ken receives more roles in the future with different actresses as well. He's been paired with some of the same n'eks on and off for a while. I want to see him with various other n'eks too.

He always reunites with his nang'eks, like ALWAYS! Haha. I wish he'd accept lakorns with other actresses too. It's a good thing that he's not picky, but shoot. We want fresh faces too you know. HAHA. 

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Yeah, they aren't that interesting of a pair. Well, I'm not really interested in Chompoo, so that's probably why. Haha. Yes!! Matt and Ken would be awesome!

He always reunites with his nang'eks, like ALWAYS! Haha. I wish he'd accept lakorns with other actresses too. It's a good thing that he's not picky, but shoot. We want fresh faces too you know. HAHA. 

Yes! PLEASE GIVE KEN NEW N'EKS!!! Lol Has he paired with a newbie before? I really want to see him with Mew N. But she's studying abroad soon, so maybe when she gets back and Ken turns 40 LOL I bet he'd be a hot 40 yr old like Tui though.

Ken & Matt would be a hot pair. They are both tall and good looking.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yes! PLEASE GIVE KEN NEW N'EKS!!! Lol Has he paired with a newbie before? I really want to see him with Mew N. But she's studying abroad soon, so maybe when she gets back and Ken turns 40 LOL I bet he'd be a hot 40 yr old like Tui though.

The last time he was with a newbie was in 2013 with Namtarn Pichukanna in Majurat See Nampeung.

I agree, I think he's gonna look good like Tui. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

love to see Ken with Matt another choice is Taew 

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

The last time he was with a newbie was in 2013 with Namtarn Pichukanna in Majurat See Nampeung.

I agree, I think he's gonna look good like Tui. 

Oh yeah that one! Namtarn's popularity sky rocketed. It was her first role that landed her in the front lines with the other popular new gen.

Alice said:
love to see Ken with Matt another choice is Taew 

Ooo Taew! Yes, I'd love to see that. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh yeah that one! Namtarn's popularity sky rocketed. It was her first role that landed her in the front lines with the other popular new gen.

Ooo Taew! Yes, I'd love to see that. 
i wanted Taew since i wanted the pairings of luerd mungkorn series to switch around, we already had BoyKim they'll in nangrai tee ruk perhaps 
Ken with Taew next Ananda with either Cherry or Janie 

x0unerthanlater

Alice said:
i wanted Taew since i wanted the pairings of luerd mungkorn series to switch around, we already had BoyKim they'll in nangrai tee ruk perhaps 
Ken with Taew next Ananda with either Cherry or Janie 

I sure hope the golden boys take on more lakorns. I know most of them are busy being fathers but I want to see Ken/Taew, Ken/Mew (probably won't happen because she's going to start her studies) >._.< Ananda/Taew, Ananda/Janie, basically I hope Taew gets to work with each of them Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.