[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I've never seen Chris's acting so I dnt mind if she's paired up w/ PJ. It's just that from some BTS photos & such from SHNPT makes me wish so hard that PJ-Mint gets paired up ;~; Maybe someday...

Toey-Mint would be freaking awesome!! I agree w/ you guys about her getting a good praek! Out of all her previous leading men, Pope, Alex and James have been by far my favorites. So I hope she'll get a good one in here as well.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OH MY :faint: OH MYYYY!! I missed Buckteeth Couple SO FREAKING MUCH. THEY LOOK SO GOOOOD like wooahh :spicy: it's getting hot!! I'm so excited right now. I need time to breathe and take everything in... OH MY GOD THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD though. I can't, I can't handle this . Excuse me.

Okay I'm back . WOAH. Okay I'm done... 

Anyways BACK ON TRACK, lol . Ken and Namtarn are so gorgeous. Ken still dresses like in DKD, which is good! And I'm liking Namtarn's style in here. Such a diva hahaha jk but omg she looks so pretty, I can't control myself.  My head is like uhhmm about to explode here LOL :cry: :ghehe:

And I actually want to see PJ with Cris now.... since someone (sorry I didn't catch who it was because I was quickly skimming all of you guys' wonderful comments. But thanks!) made me realize that they both have that DIVA look :pervie: This can actually be good! And still, I'm very excited for Ken and Chompoo. Missing Ken like crazy for some reason. And then OMGAWD  DID SOMEONE SAY MINT CHALIDA? Because I just cried. I literally cried. I'm not even joking. This is like the BEST thing that can actually happen. I thought having Buckteeth Couple, PJ, Ken, and Prahet was already waaayyyy goood ENOUGH , but holy freaking mollies, MINT?! WHAT?! You're kidding me. This is tooo good to be trueee.

I can't contain myself. I need a moment. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH MY GOSH!!!! AHHHH!!! MY KICHY LOOKS SO HOT TOGETHER! I miss them both so much! They look so good together! I'm loving the fashion so far! Thanks for sharing ladies! I'm so excited that Chalida will be in this series too! Hopefully they pair her up with someone goooddd!! She looks good with anyone anyways. 555 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cris and PJ' fitting. By the looks of it, they will be in the one where the main gal looks like the grudge. (kammathep ork seuk)

C: Verasalon&Hwanjeab

cool :)

sarNie Adult
That actually scared me a bit hahaha. They aren't looking bad, not bad :wink: Cris got her charms and of couuurse PJ got his heheh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I feel like every night before we or some of us go to bed, they will be having their fittings. This is an exciting week for us gals!!! KwanWeir's fitting and now Cupids!!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I can't wait to see Punjan as a taxi driver, haha. Cris' not looking bad. I have to see more photos of them before I judge, Lol. Getting me more excited for my Prahet. xD Really looking forward to Ken T as well. I was having KenFever yesterday. xP 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oadksskalakskzkxkaka I won't be sleeping at alllll!!!! Phet's dads FC posted a pic and it says that there is good news. Phet will be shooting for his new drama !!! AHHHH & Phet just now posted a photo of himself titled "SHOOTING"

C: Phet

or I might be wrong because the FC put "Dao long fah phuu phaa see ngern" in paranthesis. Like does he have a new lakorn we don't know about?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I just saw that too. Is it for this one?
I just edited my post Haah Im not sure anyMore. Got me kicking off my blankets tho haahah

YAH ITS FOR A NEW LAKORN!! SAY WAHT!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I thought it was just his other lakorn. If he does have another lakorn.. I need to know asap so I can follow along, lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe it's another lakorn cus they shouldn't be shooting cupid yet. I wonder what role he's taking in DLFPPSG
Woooowwww! & we knew nothing about it. I wonder who is his nangek. "Shooting" didn't sound right for a fitting haha omgggg. So much and too much is going on. I need my sleep for work lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I thought it was just his other lakorn. If he does have another lakorn.. I need to know asap so I can follow along, lol. 
It's def a new lakorn since his FC said he will be filming for his new lakorn! Omggggg there's a new pic of the gals but I don't wanna post it here since it's off topic. Looks like newbies to me& I'm guessing this might be for the other series with all the newbies????

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
Not bad:) I am loving the wardrobe.

C: fozzyfon verasalon
Aw!!! I love this pic very much..cris look like diva in here..and PJ what in the world he's in..he look good in that outfit...haha..I think if he quit from being an actor he can supply for being a driver lol..jk..:woot: :wooot:

Status
Not open for further replies.