[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Really that Mint C and Boy P will play in one of this serie drama ... why they are not fitting yet ... i want to see Mint play another lakorn since Song hua jai will finish film soon

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
By the looks of it, most of the pranangs are koojins. As Ntsuab-Ci said, Toey's N'ek will probably be Wawwa.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I have nothing to say other than WHHYYYY BOY
I love the dude, truly, but mint and boy are an offscreen couple not onscreen
Anywho, the other pranangs look promising and its an 8 story series 0_0 Is each serie going to have 4 episodes? ahahah or is it going to be like the LM series that went for nearly half a year?

According to instagram @mintboyworld, Mint and Boy will have their fitting on the 7th of October

Step

Mrs James Ma
:bhehe:  :bhehe: LOL I agree, they have so much chemistry off screen :p
Cant wait for 7th  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
lovestar said:
I have nothing to say other than WHHYYYY BOY
I love the dude, truly, but mint and boy are an offscreen couple not onscreen
Anywho, the other pranangs look promising and its an 8 story series 0_0 Is each serie going to have 4 episodes? ahahah or is it going to be like the LM series that went for nearly half a year?
According to instagram @mintboyworld, Mint and Boy will have their fitting on the 7th of October

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
When is Phet and Prang going to have their fitting? I waiting for Prahet to reunite. Just the fitting will help me imagine them in the Cupid Series... They even don't have a storyline allocated to them. How am I going to dream about Prahet without any fittings or storyline? I still cant get over their ending in Bangrajun

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Im sure they will be having their fitting soon since both of them should be almost done filming their current lakorn. Tho Prang seems to always be around so im sure she has time but is just waiting for Phet, lol. Phet still has another one but hopefully it doesnt take too much of his time since he's jst supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.