Ch. 3 Where are you?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just wondering why Ch. 3 doesn't do borans anymore. Do they think it is a waste of time? Or did all run of out people to act in them? Do borans ever mix their talents? Ch. 7 and Ch. 3 actors/actresses combined? I'm just wondering if a writer/new director will make the plot the main focus in the lakorns rather than useless extensions. How many weeks do people seriously have to stay a kid?

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I've been wondering also....I think they've stop during borans in 2003. I love how they don't drag the borans like ch. 7 and that theirs' are short, but not too short or long---------Awww, I miss those actresses and actors....

mia07

Introvert
I believe back in the 80s, they had move some boran stars from Ch.7 to Ch.3, but not certain. Who knows? I also love Ch.3 borans, too. Maybe they're not into remakes like Ch.7.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually the man who makes these type of lakorn for CH3 continued to make lakornpeunbarn but CH3 never aired is series that he made..I don't understand why they never aired it though..

Phon

sarNie Adult
thier sitll making it but ch3 not airing it....YET! lol the non important star go to ch3 and ch7 both..but the main actor actress doesn't go beside suriya chinapun and yomma chatree. they use to be in ch7 but left to ch3 in the mid 80's due to the fact that ch7 had to many pra ake in boran lakorn in the 80's and these 2 got upset that they werent being promoted enough so they left to ch3. ch3 never made boran until the mid 80's. but both of these guys are gone like every other old stars of boran lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think I have ever seen a Ch3 boran before? Hmmm... maybe I have. I wonder why as well. Maybe there is no more story lol... I am pretty sure if someone was to think hard enough there should be a new story. I would like to see a lakorn like the Chinese and Korean historical drama. That would be awesome!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think they're more focused on period dramas rather than borans. I prefer Ch7's boran though, I saw Ch3's boran once and it didn't feel right to me lol