❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Haha that's what I loved about the Taiwanese version. I rewatched it about 3 years ago and the feel of the drama is just super corny. Still love it though. Jerry and the rest of the other F4 members has improved since then.

Ahhh.... Jerry. He was awesome in, Down With Love <3
Maybe I should give Meteor Garden a chance. 
I haven't watched a Taiwanese show in a while.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I honestly don't know how I feel about all these Kdramas/Cdramas being remade. I didn't even watch the Korean version. I liked the Mainland and Taiwanese version. The Japanese was good, decent. The American version was a joke. LOL Full House was a success, so I can see why OneHD wants to remake all these other dramas even though it wasn't OneHD who directed FH. I can still see why though. lol I don't know who I want in here, but hopefully Dan chooses a good cast. I'll probably tune in if I like the cast. lol :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I totally forgot that there was an American version. It is probably the most cringe worthy version of all.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
I honestly don't know how I feel about all these Kdramas/Cdramas being remade. I didn't even watch the Korean version. I liked the Mainland and Taiwanese version. The Japanese was good, decent. The American version was a joke. LOL Full House was a success, so I can see why OneHD wants to remake all these other dramas even though it wasn't OneHD who directed FH. I can still see why though. lol I don't know who I want in here, but hopefully Dan chooses a good cast. I'll probably tune in if I like the cast. lol :D
Wow, I didn't know there was an American version too. Not a big fan of American dramas (only movies). I guess this is the only version I'm ever going to skip, guess I'm going to have to re-edit my post. Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch the American version, it so bad/awful that it funny with it corny self HAHA , how about this , the heroine got a makeover but came out a different actresses HAHA

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
People tend to forget BOF is not originally korean, this is japanese. For obvious reasons japanese version is a classic korean version is sh.tty. if they want to remark hopefully they will follow the japanese feeling

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope it's Push and Mo in here. I'm rewatching the Taiwanese version, the scene when Dao Ming Si forced himself on Shan Cai in the stairways. Since this is a Thai remake, I'm sure there's going to be an attempted r scene between the leads, and a lot of forced kisses. :pervie: :bhehe:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? A THAI REMAKE OF BOYS OVER FLOWERS!? Not that I don't want a remake but there has seriously been so many and too many remakes of this series. I just hope the actors and actresses that they choose to play the characters will fit the image. I didn't like the Korean version too much. Just watched it mostly for the hot guys.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The only version that I've seen is the Korean version and I liked it for the second pairing of Kim So Eun and Kim Bum. So unless it's an actress that I like that plays Nang eks friend, this will be a skip for me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember Metor Garden was so popular that they make part 2 w/o waiting for the continue part from the manga because it still on going work and part 2 wasn't good , just like how it happen w/ Seal with a Kiss.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

@Ntsuab-Ci To be fair, Barbie Hsu, Inoue Mao and Gu Hye Sun were all your average, or "cute looking" actresses too. They weren't exactly the gorgeous types with voluptuous bodies, BUT they were pretty and cute enough to capture your attention. So, in that case, I think Mo is perfect as Jan Di. Along with her acting and personality, which is very similar to the stubborn, boyish and tough Jan Di. If Exact is going to remake this, I can only see Push and Mo as suitable for the roles. In fact, they're perfect for it. But it seems that Dan might not even cast Exact actors, since people were saying that he's thinking about casting the Hormones cast or people from The Star. But if Dan is using Exact actors, then I'm rooting for PuMo.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I've seen all version and idk which one I like best since they're all good in their own way lol and have flaws in their own way. If Dan is going to cast Hormone actors, the person I want to play as the main girl is Kao Supassra. She's so adorable haha but if its Exact, Mo would probably work best

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Anonymous95 said:

@Ntsuab-Ci To be fair, Barbie Hsu, Inoue Mao and Gu Hye Sun were all your average, or "cute looking" actresses too. They weren't exactly the gorgeous types with voluptuous bodies, BUT they were pretty and cute enough to capture your attention. So, in that case, I think Mo is perfect as Jan Di. Along with her acting and personality, which is very similar to the stubborn, boyish and tough Jan Di. If Exact is going to remake this, I can only see Push and Mo as suitable for the roles. In fact, they're perfect for it. But it seems that Dan might not even cast Exact actors, since people were saying that he's thinking about casting the Hormones cast or people from The Star. But if Dan is using Exact actors, then I'm rooting for PuMo.
I'm not sure if you misread what I said or if you're just stating? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say.  :scratchhead2: But it sounds to me like you thought I said "don't" instead of "do" of wanting Mo in here. 

But I agree with you. I really do think Mo and Push will be great as the main cast. ^_^ 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, hey. Kao Supassra actually looks good for Geum Jan Di too!
Now I'm fine with either Mo, Pango, or Kao playing the role. haha