[CH.GMM25] Kiss series

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I knew it! I knew Kao and Pete were gay! I like how the gang worries and care for one another. Too bad Thada and Sandee are keeping everything a secret from the gang, which it was short lived because crazy May decided to go attack Sandee at school. I can't wait until they find out that Fahsai spread the rumor about Sandee being pregnant, although it was true. I am positive that it was Fahsai that spread the rumor.
Anyways, I thought it was cute how they both went to school together and the friends teased them. #DeeDa <3 I ship them too! lol I hope Sandee didn't lose the child! And we finally get a scene of the Thawornwongs siblings sharing the screen together...and he gets a slap from her. Dang, I wonder how that scene was like for them both. lol I believe the slap was real too! I'm excited for the next episode. I just want more of DeeDa. I'm kind of tired of Sanrak and Na's relationship since it's not really moving anywhere. Sanrak is kind of dumb and too innocent, but I think she's getting a bit better.

Nevermind. I went back to rewatch episode 13 and it was shown that Fahsai spread it, since she was the one who texted crazy May that Sandee is pregnant. And she did lose the baby all because of stupid crazy May!! Oh my gosh! I almost thought we were going to get a DeeDa baby!! My poor shipper heart!!! lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Na's personal assistant is something else. She kinda seems like she likes Sanrak, but she's always so stern that I just can't tell her feelings for some of the characters.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can tell that Jane likes Sandee and agrees to Na liking Sandee, but she just doesn't show it. She keeps it in and shows it through her actions instead of actually saying it. It shows how sincere she is.

roselovesice

Seriously, I can't take Sanrak's stupidity anymore. Like, could she get anymore dumber? We're like 13 episodes in and girl still talk to First like he never cheated on her. Like, oh my gosh. I can't even anymore. lol I still wonder how Na could like her. I mean, yeah. She's a great girl but seriously, her brain though! Haha! I guess that's why I stopped watching their scenes and tend to enjoy scenes of my bickering DeeDa couple. Oh my shipper heart.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im still on episode 7. I cant stand Sanrak either. Her name should be changed to San Ngoh. She is portraying cute in an annoying way which comes off very-not-so-cute lol

I knew Faisah is trouble from the very start. But I was hoping we would get a nice nang rai like the girl in Perfect Match.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I agree with San Ngoh. LOL. San Dee is just too ngoh! The only reason I'm watching her scenes are because of Na (he's too cute). Haha.

roselovesice

Haha forreals. Mook's acting is a bit annoying in this lakorn. It's almost like she's trying too hard to be innocent or "cute," which isn't being executed that well. And Mek too but I think he's doing better than Mook so far.

sarNie Adult
I may be bias, b/c I liked Mook a lot in Ugly Duckling. I'm not sure why they made her character so forgiving towards First. The dude's class A d-bag. Also, what's up with Na? He's being standoffish. Not sure if dude can't commit or is a player.

I also kinda thought maybe the other couple didn't really sleep together, because it's atypical for a leading couple to sleep together from the get go in lakorns. Welp. I was wrong. lol.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
I knew it! I knew Kao and Pete were gay! I like how the gang worries and care for one another. Too bad Thada and Sandee are keeping everything a secret from the gang, which it was short lived because crazy May decided to go attack Sandee at school. I can't wait until they find out that Fahsai spread the rumor about Sandee being pregnant, although it was true. I am positive that it was Fahsai that spread the rumor.
Anyways, I thought it was cute how they both went to school together and the friends teased them. #DeeDa <3 I ship them too! lol I hope Sandee didn't lose the child! And we finally get a scene of the Thawornwongs siblings sharing the screen together...and he gets a slap from her. Dang, I wonder how that scene was like for them both. lol I believe the slap was real too! I'm excited for the next episode. I just want more of DeeDa. I'm kind of tired of Sanrak and Na's relationship since it's not really moving anywhere. Sanrak is kind of dumb and too innocent, but I think she's getting a bit better.

Nevermind. I went back to rewatch episode 13 and it was shown that Fahsai spread it, since she was the one who texted crazy May that Sandee is pregnant. And she did lose the baby all because of stupid crazy May!! Oh my gosh! I almost thought we were going to get a DeeDa baby!! My poor shipper heart!!! lol
Sanrak's character isn't get of dumb, she is just outrightly DUMB!! LOL!! I kept wishing she would do something about First, but nope. She's ever so freaking forgiving. I had no idea Kao & Pete were gay XDD They looked particularly close, but I wasn't sure.

It's so annoying to see how much Thada indulges May. Yeah I know she has issues, but it's not every time a baby cries you pick him/her up and pet them to quiet down. If one keeps doing that. That kid will be spoilt rotten, because he/she feels it's their right to be a nuisance and get everyone's attention. And for goodness sake may isn't even a kid anymore. It's so annoying!!

I did be pretty amazing if Sandee doesn't lose the child considering she fell down the stairs.

roselovesice

They played us quite good. There were quite a few revelations in episode 14. I'm a little disappointed but it's okay. I love how Thada said that if they did have a child, he would of called it "DEEDA." Too cute! lol I'm not excited for the next episode. I hope Sandee steps up and tell Thew that she has no feelings for him whatsoever. She needs to come to her true feelings and realize that Thada is the one she likes, not Thew. It was so weird seeing Mek and Mook in the same scene after 13 episode. lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can't believe she lost the baby! I wanted the baby! It's so sad, but I guess. I also hate how Thada treats May, I don't even hate Fahsai for speaking the truth a few episodes back that May is spoilt because of the way they treat her, but I still hate her for being a jealous B**** and letting people know that Sandee is pregnant.

roselovesice

Actually Sandee...
isn't pregnant.
They got us good with all the symptoms she was having.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Actually Sandee...
isn't pregnant.
They got us good with all the symptoms she was having.
What?!
So glad you spoiled it. Didn't she buy a pregnancy test thing and it said she was pregnant. I'm only on ep 9 so I'm not far yet, but I read a lot of reviews so I know what's happening in future eps that I'm behind.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
For real?! Thanks so much, but I'm still upset either way then. LOL. No Deeda. I'm also behind in episodes because it's uploaded so late on Youtube. I'm only to episode 9 too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am putting this on hold haha

1. I cant stand sanrak.
2. Sanrak and Nu relationship is not going anywhere.
3. May's behavior is not psychological, she is just a spoiled rotten young teen.
4. Sandee keeps giving the other guy false hope and this is the only reason I cant stand sandee.