[CH.ONEHD] Krungthep Mahanakorn Sorn Ruk (Exact - The Magic if Entertainment)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast :

New Chaiyapol 
Marie Broenner
Tou Sedthawut Anusit 
Esther Supreeleela
Hunz Isariy 
Willy Mcintosh
Nusaba Wanichangkul
Dom Haetrakul

This will be Jieb & Pim project.

Cr to: Jieb, New, Pim, Marie, Esther, & as tag IG

The fitting photos:

Photos from the opening:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Wow Is Marie now a Exact's actress?...I thought she is leaving Thai industry, must be an excuse then...
And Es as the 2nd n'ek again? @@ But Tou and Es look cute together

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Es looks gorgeous in here, she keep getting prettier each time I see her...Tou&Es looks good even Es is 2 years older than him xD...
I hope Marie's acting is improved...But gotta give her for her look and figure, she and New look hot

cre: lakornexact

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thrilled to see so many of Exact's veteran actresses branching into producing. Aom, Jieb and now Pim. Good for them! Hopefully Bee and Mam join the bandwagon soon. What I'm MOST excited about though...is New! Glad he's finally landed a pra'ek role! I'm so happy for him. FINALLY, he's getting his chance to shine! Major props to Pim and Jieb for realizing his talent and not letting it go to waste! As for Marie and Esther, they're both decent actresses, but I really wish Exact would promote more of their own actresses. Lately I've been seeing actresses from other channels who Exact are using as their nang'eks. I'm referring to Mind, Esther and Marie. While I don't have anything against these three, I do have a problem with Exact's way of handling their stars.

They've been very unfair to the majority of their younger generation actresses. There are a handful of them who've been loyal to Exact for years now, yet not one of them has been upgraded to full nang'ek status yet...with the exceptions of Vill and Lily. Lily will be playing her first major lead role in the remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai. The rest of Exact's younger generation actresses have never even had a solid nang'ek role in their entire acting career. If Exact doesn't do something about this soon, I hope their actresses-turned-producers will. I hope that someone will do the right thing and promote at least a few of the young actresses actually working under them. They have a few who really do have potential and will reach and even exceed expectations if given the chance to prove themselves.

I mean, what's the point of working for a company if you're never going to get a raise? And then witnessing a new employee getting a promotion while you're still stuck in the same position you've been in for years? That's unfair.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Esther need big promotion! Seriously this lady can act! Ugh and i thought exact will do her better and who am i talking about when they have trouble promoting their own stars LOL! Marie is now with exact which it doesn't really make any different because it seem like exact have their own favorite. 

Exact have so many talent actress but so far the only actress that i see that is having lakorn from left to right is Vill, which i don't have a problem because i like her but my point is that they act like they don't have any other actress and they keep using Vill like a record player. So far Lily is working her way up, i hope and then i wish they will do these girls the same as well along with my Mo hehehe.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
MARIE AND ESTHER! <333 My girls! I was just checking up on Marie not too long ago cause I MISS HER and then find out she's in a lakorn. xD I don't really want Esther as the 2nd lead tho but it's fine since I like both ig. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Esther need big promotion! Seriously this lady can act! Ugh and i thought exact will do her better and who am i talking about when they have trouble promoting their own stars LOL! Marie is now with exact which it doesn't really make any different because it seem like exact have their own favorite. 

Exact have so many talent actress but so far the only actress that i see that is having lakorn from left to right is Vill, which i don't have a problem because i like her but my point is that they act like they don't have any other actress and they keep using Vill like a record player. So far Lily is working her way up, i hope and then i wish they will do these girls the same as well along with my Mo hehehe.
Esther is in the remake of LR as Kate. That's a big nang'ek role because the story is heavily focused around the pra'nangs. It's not about a vengeful nang'rai and her evil schemes. It also doesn't have another main couple or numerous side couples to steal the spotlight. Jes and Gypsy are the only supporting couple, meaning Sean and Esther will have more screen time compared to them. Exact casting Esther in LR for her first project with them is already a big step from where she was when she was working with Ch. 3. And it's a bigger opportunity than what Exact has offered their own actresses who've been with them for longer.

Overall, I don't mind if Exact wants to promote Esther, Marie, Mind, or even Noona, as their nang'eks. But before they do that, they should focus on their own actresses first. It's only fair that way. Exact doesn't have a lot of actresses with nang'ek quality, but they should at least pick and choose the ones with the most potential. Vill and Lily aren't the only ones with the most potential. There's also Mo, Egg, and Gypsy to name a few. I would say Fang and Aerin too but it seems they're best at nang'rai and supporting. Exact's pretty good at promoting their actors so I have no idea why they're so biased and picky when it comes to their actresses. They have Push, Toomtam, Bie, Son and Tono as their pra'eks. But for their nang'eks, there's only Vill, and recently, Lily. Add two or three more to that list (not actresses from other channels nor newbies, but actresses actually working under them and actresses who have worked for them for years), and I'll be satisfied.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the fashion in here though and it's New's first pra'ek role so I'm definitely going to watch it just for him!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's official Marie has terminated her contract with Ch3 and is now a freelance actress. Good for her. I hope she gets more lakorns.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Freelance? I heard that's only possible if you've already established a big name for yourself. I mean...not that it's impossible but it'll be harder to find work. Marie is still pretty new to the industry.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, here's the video of her talking about it. She didn't really say why she left ch3 or if they terminated the contract themselves, but she says now that she's a freelance she has received more lakorns offers etc.

http://youtu.be/eQDwdi81F20?t=3m50s

CR: madoo ThatvHD / Nine Entertain

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
Overall, I don't mind if Exact wants to promote Esther, Marie or Mind as their nang'eks. That's fine. But before they do that, they'll need to focus on their own actresses first. It's only fair that way. It's not like all of their actresses lack talent. Exact doesn't have a lot of daras with nang'ek and pra'ek quality, but they should at least pick and choose the ones with the most potential and promote those ones. Vill and Lily aren't the only ones with the most potential. There's also Mo, Egg, Gypsy and Charebelle to name a few. Exact's pretty good at promoting their actors though. They have Push, Toomtam, Bie, Son and Tono from the younger generation. With their actresses, there's only Vill and recently, Lily. Add two or three more to that list and I'm happy.
I totally agree. I would love to see Egg as n'ek one day.

At least Exact is doing something right in finally giving New a p'ek role  :thumbsup: 
Him and Marie do look good together :D 
TOU! ^_^ Love him. Tou and Esther look cute together as well

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone can be a freelance actor/actress really but if you become one when you're already well known like Nune Woranuch, it'll be easier to get work. Even though Marie came out to say that she doesn't have a contract with Ch 3 and she's leaving the showbiz, she put on her IG that she's a freelance actress since the beginning. I wouldn't say she was lying and using school as an excuse. I see it more as that she's prioritizing other aspects of her life and making decisions that will make her life happy. Since she already has some experience, why put it to waste? If other companies and event coordinators want her, they can hire her. I think she's smart for keeping her options open and especially since Ch3 treated her like dirt lol. Unlike many others, I've liked Marie right from the get go. She doesn't try hard to act like a nang aek off screen and doesn't fall into the world of lies and deceptions to become popular. She isn't afraid of being herself and doesn't take crap from anyone. If people can overlook Pinky, Pancake and Janie's faults from the past, Marie deserves a second chance as well. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa, I thought she left the whole entertainment industry. Oh wells. I hope she improved in her acting, and she's still really pretty. Esther is really good in her acting too. She definitely needs to be promoted. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
All of cast photos look nice and the main couples seem cute together. Hopefully this lakorn is a good one, and it gets subbed because I can't understand thai haha. Marie is pretty but I have only ever watched her once in a lakorn, hopefully she has grown more as an actress since then. As for exact not promoting their actresses more, I definitely agree. My bias being Charabelle and Mo, those two need to get more lead roles. In terms of p'eks I feel like they promote them a little more but I still think they have more options Guy for example. I like him and wish he got more lead roles too. Personally, he is better than Tono for me. But anyways hopefully we get more news on this show and Esther's other lakorn gets released soon as well.