[CH. ONEHD] Rachinee Mor Lum (๙ Saen Studio - Exact Scenario) : Noona / Nike

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Exact will remake Joy S. and Paul's Rachinee Morlum starring Noona and Nike. Opening ceremony will be on the 27th.

From KCL: ส่ง บุญรอด ให้แฟนละครช่องone แซบกันแล้ว ล่าสุด สถาพร เปิดราชินีหมอลำ  จับ “หนูนา”หนึ่งธิดา คู่ “ไนกี้”นิธิดล บวงสรวง 10.09 น. วันที่ 27 พ.ย.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why does he need a moustache? The p'ek is just your typical rich boy. 

I like Noona, I'll tune in. Nike isn't good looking but at least he's a good actor. I love Joy in this lakorn. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. In one of his recent interviews, he said he was saving his facial hair for a big project. I remember watching this one too, so I'm wondering the same thing unless Nike has another lakorn in store.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay! for Noona, but Why Nike? I kind of like Nike, but I kind of don't at the same time. For me, he is not pra ek material, but I guess Paul wasn't pra ek material for me either. I loved Joy though. This was the first lakorn of Joy's that I watched and I loved it. So glad Noona will be in this remake. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sort of felt sorry for Nike when reporters were asking him how he felt that he doesn't have much IG followers compared to other pra'akes.

I sort of warmed up to Nike in Seur. He's not the best looking but he's a gentleman, so best of luck to him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Poor Nike. I truly thought Exact was going to promote him. It seems like they were in the beginning but then he some how got lost during their transition into One HD.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He's promoted. He filmed a lakorn with Vill and then Punch this year. Next year he has this one and then maybe another one too.

He may not be the best but he's trying his best.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Can't imagine anyone else in this role, it was one of my childhood favorites. P'ek was annoying af, but the family breaking apart and then reuniting was so nicely done. I loved Mam and Joy and the little girl, not sure if I'm ready for this remake yet.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG, I thought my eyes were playing with me when I saw the title. I loved this lakorn!!!  Mam & Joy were great!!!

If I'm to watch this version, I'll have to throw my biasness away :p

Btw, I know that Noona can sing.. but does she sing morlum?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aikoden said:
OMG, I thought my eyes were playing with me when I saw the title. I loved this lakorn!!!  Mam & Joy were great!!!

If I'm to watch this version, I'll have to throw my biasness away :p

Btw, I know that Noona can sing.. but does she sing morlum?
She's a singer. I'm sure she can sing Morlum. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for the duplicate threads. I try browsing through each page before making a thread but sometimes they're written differently so I couldn't find it. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hopefully they tweak some things. In the old version the depressing thing with the father getting blind took way too long, hopefully they shorten that up. And of course the ending needed some work, it just didn't feel fulfilling to have the pra'nang getting together by the road in the countryside.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww noona have a new lakorn , she so cute w/ those fluffy outfit , just like a colorful Xmas tree ^^^ will watch this , the old version was sad

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally for the first time in a long time I get news of this lakorn. Airing on the 10th of January!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Teaser's I say Noona's singing is really good for her first time singing looktung/morlum. Kwang's singing is also very good.