[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! I remember this drama, it was soooo good! It was a big hit back then, Sonia did a wonderful job and the younger guy was hot!

From what I remember, the couple was a ‘happily’ married couple. The perfect, ideal couple. He was the bread winner, worked, lovely husband and good father. She on the other hand, great housewife, but never stepped outside her comfort zone. She wore normal/casual looking clothes, she was plain Jane.

However things get shaky when the wife’s cousin, I believe cousin, comes in the picture. She stays with them for a bit, and eventually seduces the husband.

I believe she finds comfort and strength from the younger guy and they bond.

Watch to learn more!

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I remember this drama, it was soooo good! It was a big hit back then, Sonia did a wonderful job and the younger guy was hot!

From what I remember, the couple was a ‘happily’ married couple. The perfect, ideal couple. He was the bread winner, worked, lovely husband and good father. She on the other hand, great housewife, but never stepped outside her comfort zone. She wore normal/casual looking clothes, she was plain Jane.

However things get shaky when the wife’s cousin, I believe cousin, comes in the picture. She stays with them for a bit, and eventually seduces the husband.

I believe she finds comfort and strength from the younger guy and they bond.

Watch to learn more!
Agreed that Sonia did an awesome job with the role, everyone did actually. I've watched the original Taiwanese drama also and really enjoyed it. I love Pong & Bee so I am hoping their version is a success as well. It is on air now so I am curious to find out if it is any good.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, anyone watching this drama? I am curious to hear what your thoughts on it.
I'm watching it :)) still on EP 1 one but not loving all those girl putting their claws on Pong lol. 2nd I didn't like the joke he made about his sister, when her husband asked his sister was not this much controlling when they were dating, and he said that was her promotion code, and you used it when you got married. It's an ugly joke, plus he himself not better than his brother in law. Pong is so good at playing the cheating husband :))

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Miss Pong & Bee, but why such a crappy storyline!
oh not really, I've watched the Taiwanese version years ago, It was nerve wrecking, The subliminal message here is EVERY MEN CHEATS WHEN THEY FIND A SMALL BIT OF CHANCE :) Oh but I again I enjoyed watching it because the wife transformed herself

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching it :)) still on EP 1 one but not loving all those girl putting their claws on Pong lol. 2nd I didn't like the joke he made about his sister, when her husband asked his sister was not this much controlling when they were dating, and he said that was her promotion code, and you used it when you got married. It's an ugly joke, plus he himself not better than his brother in law. Pong is so good at playing the cheating husband :))
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the drama. Yes, I am very interested and can't wait to watch it when it is dubbed or with sub-title. Anyway I have been spoiling myself with video clips on Instagram. Please continue to share as you continue..:)

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
oh not really, I've watched the Taiwanese version years ago, It was nerve wrecking, The subliminal message here is EVERY MEN CHEATS WHEN THEY FIND A SMALL BIT OF CHANCE :) Oh but I again I enjoyed watching it because the wife transformed herself
I watched the Taiwanese version and I loved it so I can't wait to see how the Thai version take on the drama. So sad about the cheating husband... that happens a lots in real life. I like the drama because it shows quiet strength of a loving wife & her transformation to become a strong and confident woman. Also that it takes someone special to see & appreciate her for who she is.....

sarNie Adult
It doesn't just happen with men. It's women too, but I think it's more risky for a nangek to take on such a role. It's more ok for a praeg to take on a cheating role and still have their reputation be intact.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I like Pong but I'm so tired of him always taking on the same roles... cheating husband. So done with it. Someone just tell me the ending please!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG the sister is URG...damn your her sister!

FILM is soo cute...I will start watching when n'k gets stronger and kick the cheating hubby and sister out.

Most people cheat but NOT all...I know many ppl given the chance still would Not cheat. They are my small beacon of hope...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think cousin, cause she calls Bee's mom, aunt. I'm so confused lol.Oh, I rewatch episode 1. Apparently Marie's father helped Bee's family alot and they are cousins i g uuess.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She is a cousin.....I didn't fully watch...i heard Nong....i hate pong character...

I'm glad they adjust it the script in this remake. I read the Tdrama summary and the hubby forced nk to divorce and she didn't want to.

In this she told marie... that she'll leave...LOVE FILM! Be still my heart! His mom...looove her!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I just read the synopsis from the Taiwanese version. Yes, Marie and Bee are cousins. If they follow that version then yes happy ending for Bee and Film! I can't wait to see Pong suffer even though I'm not watching. Haha. Serves him right. This is Pong and Bee in Songkran Nang Fah all over again - but this Pong is the one who seek for divorce while in SNF it took Bee so many attempts until he agreed! I miss them so much - but I'm not gonna watch this. Hopefully they'll star again in a few year before the age anymore than they do. They've been pored up plenty of times but the only lakorns I enjoyed was Leud Hong where they don't end up together and Buang Ruk Kammathep - their best lakorn together!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bee is dressed down... she still looks good... her character is frumpy plain jane

I need to see more of film and Bee! Can't wait until she rise up and slay....as a character/ person for herself....i like how it show her progression....she is planning....to secure herself to do what she might have to do.... I love film's character. Can't wait

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they don't keep the divorce part like the taiwanese version where she gets into a car crash and he goes to the hospital and is like "I suggest you look over the divorce paper very well" while she is all casted up in a hospital bed