[Ch.True4U] Voice (?) : Andrew Gregson/ Pancake Khemanit

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This looks good.... not the best trailer coz the length and editing of it makes it seem like a hot mess but the acting looks amazing.

bit

sarNie Juvenile
For once Andrew looks like he is in character and not just going through the motion being bored with acting the stereotype praek.

This looks good.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they reunited. I'm so disappointed that their series with Tik and Aum got cancelled.

Anyone planning to sub this lakorn???

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For once Andrew looks like he is in character and not just going through the motion being bored with acting the stereotype praek.

This looks good.
His acting look better in this preview. It’s a different type of lakorn that’s why he doesn’t look bored. Lol

bit

sarNie Juvenile
This is how you do a Korean remake, you take it and make it your own. Watched it on Netflix, Andrew and Pancake played their part really well. The production is top notched.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like Andrew and Pan in here but it's a little slow. Some scenes last a little too long and I don't know how often they'll keep introducing Pan's background lol I thought the whole sereis would be about one case but it looks like different cases each ep. I don't know if I'll like that coz it's repetitve. It would be more suspensful with one case but they seem to easily solve each case... it's like this each ep so far, Pan's gonna get a call, use her senses and direct Andrew where to go lol Andrew belligerently yells at everyone hahhahah that's it. Also how is Andrew not in jail for attempted murder lol