❤️[Ch.True4U] Voice (?) : Andrew Gregson/ Pancake Khemanit

bit

sarNie Adult
For once Andrew looks like he is in character and not just going through the motion being bored with acting the stereotype praek.

This looks good.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they reunited. I'm so disappointed that their series with Tik and Aum got cancelled.

Anyone planning to sub this lakorn???

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For once Andrew looks like he is in character and not just going through the motion being bored with acting the stereotype praek.

This looks good.
His acting look better in this preview. It’s a different type of lakorn that’s why he doesn’t look bored. Lol

bit

sarNie Adult
This is how you do a Korean remake, you take it and make it your own. Watched it on Netflix, Andrew and Pancake played their part really well. The production is top notched.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like Andrew and Pan in here but it's a little slow. Some scenes last a little too long and I don't know how often they'll keep introducing Pan's background lol I thought the whole sereis would be about one case but it looks like different cases each ep. I don't know if I'll like that coz it's repetitve. It would be more suspensful with one case but they seem to easily solve each case... it's like this each ep so far, Pan's gonna get a call, use her senses and direct Andrew where to go lol Andrew belligerently yells at everyone hahhahah that's it. Also how is Andrew not in jail for attempted murder lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I just watch too many crime television and drama that I find this bland and boring. I know this is a remake, and for the quality coming from Thailand, it is decent. I think it has to do with Andrew's acting lol it is as if he has played this type of characters numberous time. I really don't see a difference. But then again, I have not watch much lakorn in the past 5 years. I just feel like most of these are wannabe Korean... I can't quite explain it. I have watched a lot of Japanese, Cantonese, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean drama and I don't feel that way about them.

There are so many Thai dramas on Netflix and honestly I didn't like any of them lol so when will they start putting up Ch7 and Thaitv3 on there too... hahaha don't even answer that...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think I just watch too many crime television and drama that I find this bland and boring. I know this is a remake, and for the quality coming from Thailand, it is decent. I think it has to do with Andrew's acting lol it is as if he has played this type of characters numberous time. I really don't see a difference. But then again, I have not watch much lakorn in the past 5 years. I just feel like most of these are wannabe Korean... I can't quite explain it. I have watched a lot of Japanese, Cantonese, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean drama and I don't feel that way about them.

There are so many Thai dramas on Netflix and honestly I didn't like any of them lol so when will they start putting up Ch7 and Thaitv3 on there too... hahaha don't even answer that...
They do have a few ch3 drama on Netflix. Lol

bit

sarNie Adult
My bad, I thought ch3 already put a few drama on Netflix already. They say they’ll have some of their old drama on Netflix.
Only BuppeSaniwat is on Netflix, but not for America and few other country market I think.

Both Andrew and Pan got a nomination for best actor and actress for this drama. Good for Andrew, I’ve seen him so bored with his usual lakorn work and just going trough through the motion.

It’s a fresh air to get him act in this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished binge watching this. Thank goodness for FF button!!! I think because it is so similar almost frame by frame to the Korean version I felt bored. Although there were many almost replicate scenes to the Korean version, the dialogue/conversation is so dull! Is it due to the translation? I have no idea but it was so lackluster. They so downplay the villains especially Tankhun- that was the most disappointed part of this entire remake.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This got 1 nomination in the 11th Nataraja Awards

Best Drama

VOICE (True4u)
Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (One31)
My Ambulance (One31)
Maturot Lohgan (Channel 7)
Krong Karm (Channel 3)