[CH.Workpoint] Na Gahk Nangek (Montage)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Tye and Marie lakorn on air Jan 11, 2016. 

Monday & Tuesday slot

This lakorn was film way after Maire film her first two lakorn but this lakorn of her got to air first.  

First two episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnNXOgI9arg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9owOHWJFH6Y 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie's acting improved

Ok so this lakorn is about 3 girls that are actresses under the same manager. Marie plays a nang'ek but in life she is a blunt rai (aka Ploy! haha they made some indirect reference to Ploy too lol. they also made some indirect comments about her and khun Tu's drama lol). The second girl plays a nang'rai but she is good, she's paired up with Yong, the third girl is a man hater.

So far the lakorn isn't too bad. Kind of entertaining. Acting isn't great but not horrible horrible either.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to have absolutely no idea what is going on but I like Tye and Marie enough to watch/skim this for fun lol. Plus for some reason I am a sucker for dramas with more than one pairing focus. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol the 199 and 250 baht board, and then director crawling to it when he fell of the escalator. Not sure if I'll continue, not too bad but not that good, usually use the x2 speed button, didn't really miss much. Love Marie's badmouth though, very funny, kind of a typical story but will see if it improves.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's not a lakorn you anticipate the next episodes but it's good enough for when you have absolutely nothing to do lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Marie became one of my bias after I watched Waew Mayura. There's something likable about her. I used to call her the loud mouth girl because she has a LOUD voice hehe She was constantly shouting at Boy when I watched their scenes in 3NNT...and don't kill me Bargie fans, the only n'ek I liked with Boy is Marie. Mario's rumored girlfriend Junji is also in here. She's a cute gal! Would like to follow up on this lakorn to see Marie's improvements and how JJ is doing.

Tye on the other hand, I miss that guy! 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
 This lakorn is so boring. There's always the old hag reporter lady. She's everywhere and in every episode from start to end. I assuming this lakorn its about the old hag reporter lady.  :rant: