[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Omg I very agree with you. Love mark and yaya together too. Hope this is mark and yaya not aum and yaya I think this not match :thumbdown:
And maybe he is old for her. Pray this is mark please,I want mark and yaya couple. When I watch tawan deard they scene make me crazy a lot so please let mark and yaya in here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
yeah, i want mark and yaya too. hope it will be mark and yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with Cupid Candy on this one, I'd like to see Yaya work with other actors. She's starred with Rome, Nadech (going to be thrice soon) and Mark. Time to see her opposite others, like Boy Pakorn or Aum Artichart or Mario, before she's opposite Mark or Rome again. Definitely should wait a year after Torranee for one with Nadech!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm with Cupid Candy on this one, I'd like to see Yaya work with other actors. She's starred with Rome, Nadech (going to be thrice soon) and Mark. Time to see her opposite others, like Boy Pakorn or Aum Artichart or Mario, before she's opposite Mark or Rome again. Definitely should wait a year after Torranee for one with Nadech!
oh not Yaya with Rome they both can pass as uncle/niece Rome his 28 but he looks like
his already in his mid 30's i want to see someone really tall with Yaya perhaps First his
pretty tall 189cm plus his now Tv Scene idol

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. I think you misread my post, Alice. I said that I want to see Yaya with others BEFORE Mark, Nadech and Lome again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL. It's okay Alice. I just don't want to be misconstrued and start some weird arguments. =)
yeah apologize my dear friend tipstar i'll accept your words since we both in the same
continent Australia :grouphug:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I really want to see Taew with Aum again. I don't mind Yaya in here too. I don't mind the age difference b/c look at Aum and Taew, big age difference but they were super cute and had lots of chemistry together.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^^ I totally forgot about her! Since Yaya's name was linked to it, I never thought about other options for the n'ek. I'd LOVE to see Aum and Taew pair together again.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Is the cast confirmed yet? i really want Yaya in here.And for the Pa'ek i want to c Dome with Yaya too. I kind of think they will cute together in the lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nothing is confirmed, yet. I believe. Yaya's been linked to this one, the one with Ananda, and also Prissana. I really want to see her in Prissana the most just because the title sounds nice and it's a classic love story, lol. I don't mind Yaya with Aum, so hope it's true. It'd be nice change.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I want her the most in Prissina as well. It'll be different and more light hearted compared to her other lakorns. I could careless about those complaining she resembles Taya too much and it'll look like seeing the same person. She's a total different person and has a different aura and really, they only look slightly similar at a glance. I think one lakorn with TV Scene is enough for her anyways lol. Sorry for being OT

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ oh no.... I dislike. No i dont want yaya and aum together. Er... :( i want taew and aum instead. I like them both!!!!

oh, Yaya cannot wear high hills here. She will look tall for P'Aum na.
Glad she will get a chance to act along side Aum. then go back to Nadech for another lakorn in 2013. hehe

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Yeah! I like this pairing. I think they will look great together. Aum played with a lot of younger actresses and it was always good

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh, Yaya cannot wear high hills here. She will look tall for P'Aum na.
Glad she will get a chance to act along side Aum. then go back to Nadech for another lakorn in 2013. hehe
Lakornkiki Yaya has 2 more lakorn she's book in with after this one and not sure if
they will pair her with Nadech the 2013 one since Yaya she's younger than him in real age
cos it makes more sense if they choose a n'ek that are older than Nadech in real age
Taew she's one good sample but I have a feeling they maybe give the role to Aff just
use the 2012 calendar as a hint I'm saying this not cos I don want to see Nadech with
Yaya again but I want them their chances with others too