[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya also confirms and talks about Aum @ 2:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSWCwf2TBc&feature=plcp&context=C3a77fccUDOEgsToPDskIJOBL4i_V8xht7bq5q-wPM

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nooooooo...I'm trying to imagine it in my head and there are just no sparks at all. All I can see is big brother and little sister. I don't even think Aum looks too old or Yaya looks too young, but the combination refuses to lose its awkwardness...
maybe I'll be surprised.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I have to agree but perhaps we'll be surprised. I'm not a fan of Aum though I must admit he's a good actor so if anything, I'm glad Yaya gets to work with her senior.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't wait til the fitting!!! Finally something to look forward to from Aum, I don't think I'll like Khun Suek. They should dress him up like in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun, He looked very young there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there a few news @pantip saying Khun Seuk going to be a hit lakorn since Khun Pin she
has spend alot and put lots of effort they also have an all star cast
Yaya she's a lucky girl she get her chance to pair with this experience actor like Aum
she'll learn and improve from her senior

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So,I guess, this is Yaya/Aum's lakorn then... I wonder what is the storyline? And is this a remake? or from a Book?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Ch7 is using Umm and Smart to push newbies or the younger generation. I'm not sure too sure if they are compatible, but he looked good with Kim though. Regardless I'll wait until fitting to judge.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It seems like Ch7 is using Umm and Smart to push newbies or the younger generation. I'm not sure too sure if they are compatible, but he looked good with Kim though. Regardless I'll wait until fitting to judge.
its Ch3 not Ch7

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, After reading the storyline. I don't know if I'm going to watch this. No matter how Fine Aum is. I don't think I can stand watching this. Because of the second guy in here. It's going to be one of those lakorn where I hate and want to bitch at the damn laptop. :(

Nooooooo...I'm trying to imagine it in my head and there are just no sparks at all. All I can see is big brother and little sister. I don't even think Aum looks too old or Yaya looks too young, but the combination refuses to lose its awkwardness...
maybe I'll be surprised.
I agree...I don't like this combination.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to snow_scorpio @ spicyforum
http://www.newsplus....il.php?id=38378

Umm mentioned that he will start this one after "Khun Seuk", in Mar.