[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num and Yaya = Odd, Aum and Yaya = Not bad.

I actually have no problem with Aum and Yaya's age gap, just because i am biased and i adore both of them. Its like Oil pairing up with Kwan and there's like a 12 year difference there as well but their chemistry was HOT!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Please don't give Yaya that wig!!! **cry*** She is so much cuter with the long hair.

Her character in here is a cheerful/clumsy 23 years old report, not a high-school kid. >_<. This wig and this custom is out of character. And it looks bad. The rest of the custom are so cute. :)

^ they could've at least find a wig where the bangs are even LMFAO. Aside from that, they look good together.​

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
^
That will on be during the university time when she was Aum's obsess fangirl so i think they meant to make her look like that. It suppose to be her character at that time. She will be pretty later on so don't worry ^^ Their chemistry is actually good. I really like them as a pair. Num is handsome.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I've already posted all those pictures on the previous thread ja

Aum and Yaya actually look better than I thought. As I've stated before, I'm not a fan of Aum but I acknowledge that he's a good actor and I don't mind the pairing. I'll just hope that the storyline would have a decent amount of focus on pranang and good lord, I hope we don't need to see that ridiculous looking wig on Yaya for too long. I could careless about the 20 year age difference between Noom and Yaya as well. I'm already spazzing just because it's so nice to see my favorite praek on screen again, even if he's playing rai. Based on pictures, I think they all look decent together but I won't make any conclusions or final judgements until I watch the lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yaya looks adorable with that wig. Ahahaha I love her fangirl pics. I'm wondering if she was a former fan of his when he was still a Dara? Then after his was it retirement? from the celeb world, she becomes a reporter ? Can't wait to see their chemistry. Margie and Aum looked great together and they also have an age gap chai Mai ka. I don't think age gap is a problem when the cast is this good looking ka Hahaahha will be tuning in for this one :)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I love that white blouse/top Yaya's wearing!

It feels so good to see Num, my top favorite actor!!! I can't remember when's the last time I watch a full lakorn of his! I'm just not as obsessed as I was many years ago! Sigh.

That close up pic of Aum and Yaya looks great! I haven't watch any lakorns of Aum since Thara Himayala so I will be looking forward to this one especially when it's with Yaya!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I felt sad now that P'Num his pra'ek status is already ended his now given supporting, pra'rai and somewhere soon we'll be seeing him play as 'Khun Por or Khun Ah'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya looks adorable with that wig. Ahahaha I love her fangirl pics. I'm wondering if she was a former fan of his when he was still a Dara? Then after his was it retirement? from the celeb world, she becomes a reporter ? Can't wait to see their chemistry. Margie and Aum looked great together and they also have an age gap chai Mai ka. I don't think age gap is a problem when the cast is this good looking ka Hahaahha will be tuning in for this one :)
chai ja but not really a huge gap between Aum and Margie, can't wait to see P'Chakrit and N'Margie Mon Jun Tra now that is another huge age gap but it goes well with the storyline the pra'ek suppose to alot maturer than the n'ek

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ A new actor for TV Scene. Seems like Khun Pin really wants to promote him.
Oh i see. Thanks..

-------------------
Num looks so cute here... But damn, i can't believe he's playing the bad guy here.
Why Oh Why do they have to torture me and have him as the bad guy. Oh my gosh.
Why??? Tum mai???? :( I don't think i can watch this lakorn. Such a sad news.
No matter how much i love Aum and Num i don't think i'll be able to watch this lakorn
b/c it........... :( so sad.

somp9

sarNie Adult
when i see Yaya with Aum remind me when Aum was pair with Taew. Hope they have a good chemistry. Yaya is so lucky to act with Aum and Num in one lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
when i see Yaya with Aum remind me when Aum was pair with Taew. Hope they have a good chemistry. Yaya is so lucky to act with Aum and Num in one lakorn.
def a lucky gal. Like most of you all, shes so lucky to be working with one of my first love p'Num lol gahhhh itchaaaa maak mak loeyyy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
out of all the 3 Tv Scene Series the 2nd Part are more interesting one but i can count on Aum his talented so does Yaya

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya looks really pretty here except for that dodgy wig! ...But I Understand why she 's got to have it. I like what Num and Um are wearing . The Arther guy looks cute too.
That close up picture of Um and Yaya looks really good . Yaya looks good with Num as well, I actually prefer him with her lol . I don't really mind the age gap, what matters to me is the chemistry between them all.
Thanks for the fitting pictures, I am surely going to watch this one.