[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya and Aum seems to get along better than yaya and Por in Dao Rang. hope this lakorn good.
I think it will be interesting if Yaya & Aum laorn compete aganist with Kim & Nadech lakorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO! this isn't no competition and it shouldn't be viewed that way. As a fan, I only hope that this lakorn has a good storyline and the cast are able to portray their characters well. Other projects wouldn't have anything to do with 'this' lakorn.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I'm a big fan of aum n yaya, but unfortunately I'm not Thai.... I beg beg BEG someone to subtitles all these clips, interviews, bts, n the movie pleasssssseeeeee!!!! :(

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a big fan of aum n yaya, but unfortunately I'm not Thai.... I beg beg BEG someone to subtitles all these clips, interviews, bts, n the movie pleasssssseeeeee!!!! :(
maybe yaya's fans will sub some clips. for reading thai, you can try google translator ,www.manager.co.th/drama/default.aspx or other website usually will provide the episode summaries.

I don't know how to do subtitles or else I would do it for you.
you understand thai? wow, if i have something i don't understand, can you help me ?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
maybe yaya's fans will sub some clips. for reading thai, you can try google translator ,www.manager.co.th/drama/default.aspx or other website usually will provide the episode summaries.

you understand thai? wow, if i have something i don't understand, can you help me ?

I do understand Thai but I don't understand it100% and plus I don't know how to read Thai but sure I can try help.

But in the clip of Aum and Yaya, here's my translation of the first part.

Yaya: Aum slided his fingers under my arm and not just that but he also had other people smelled it.
Aum: Well, so they can know wheter they really love you or not?(I guess he's trying to say if they really love her then they're able to stand her armpit smell) If they smell it then it means, #1. they really love you. Well, did anybody smelled it?
Yaya: nobody

Second part about dogs
Yaya: I feel sorry for the dogs b/c I don't know where to grab them. I keep grabbing them on the wrong spot.
Aum: She grabbed the dog's tail.
Yaya: I've never lead a dog in my life before. It's hard b/c I don't how to control them. I wasted my elders time.
Aum: It's the first day that the dogs are in the scenes and first time seeing them so they are a little kinda alert and a little kinda hyper. Alot of dog hair all over(referring to Yaya as he was looking down).

Sorry if my translation is off, anybody is welcome to correct me if I made a mistake. As I've said before, I'm not 100% good in Thai.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

Does google translater really help? I've tried using it but nothing made sense to me. Is there an updated version of it where it's actually able to make it understandable b/c I deleted google translater long time ago.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I do understand Thai but I don't understand it100% and plus I don't know how to read Thai but sure I can try help.

But in the clip of Aum and Yaya, here's my translation of the first part.

Yaya: Aum slided his fingers under my arm and not just that but he also had other people smelled it.
Aum: Well, so they can know wheter they really love you or not?(I guess he's trying to say if they really love her then they're able to stand her armpit smell) If they smell it then it means, #1. they really love you. Well, did anybody smelled it?
Yaya: nobody

Second part about dogs
Yaya: I feel sorry for the dogs b/c I don't know where to grab them. I keep grabbing them on the wrong spot.
Aum: She grabbed the dog's tail.
Yaya: I've never lead a dog in my life before. It's hard b/c I don't how to control them. I wasted my elders time.
Aum: It's the first day that the dogs are in the scenes and first time seeing them so they are a little kinda alert and a little kinda hyper. Alot of dog hair all over(referring to Yaya as he was looking down).

Sorry if my translation is off, anybody is welcome to correct me if I made a mistake. As I've said before, I'm not 100% good in Thai.

Wow thanks a lots, now I know what the clip is all about n what aum n yaya were saying. Thank you so much! Aum always tease people hahaha... I can't wait to watch this movie, hope someone going to subtitle it sigh

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think it will be interesting if Yaya & Aum laorn compete aganist with Kim & Nadech lakorn.
Yeap, it's pretty interesting actually. Prince Puwanes <3 Jeed vs Fai <3 Nam
OMG Fai <3 Nam sounds horrible lmao.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
yaya and Aum seems to get along better than yaya and Por in Dao Rang. hope this lakorn good.

Yaya and Por seems to get along and have fun together too but they just don't look really good together for some reason. Yaya just looks better with Aum.