[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yaya has some nice retro chucks in her hand
i would love to see her wear that in the lakorn

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
@ cookies, I'm happy as well. She has a lovely voice so might as well take advantage of that and let her sing the OST for her lakorns. As for Arther I'm sure that's how his name is spelled but still unsure about his last name. Benjakul (?) something along those lines.​

credits to taluikongtai​

Credits to Khun Pin's IG​

Credits to thanapoomarm​

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm happy as well. She has a lovely voice so might as well take advantage of that and let her sing the OST for her lakorns. As for Arther I'm sure that's how his name is spelled but still unsure about his last name. Benjakul (?) something along those lines​

yes i agree with u that she have a lovley voice ^^
I don't know anything about that ''arther'' guy lol
Just knew him after the ''rumor'' he had with yaya.
But i did search about him a bit and i think u right about his last name na

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^^Num and Yaya honestly look like father and daughter in those pics :secret:

The TVPOOL interview was cute. I'm too lazy to finish it all but i'm loving the chumminess between P'Aum and Yaya. LMAO it was funny when Aum said he was the first person to be able to carry Yaya. And the dude who interviewed them cracked me up when he asked if we were going to see Aum's milky white skin or not.

credit to yaicameraman

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
P'umm n yaya seem so cute n funny in the interview, but I have no idea what they're saying :( sighhhhh...

Yaya always seem to end up stammering n p'umm have to help her continue, so sweet!

I WANT TO SEE P'UMM CARRY YAYA!!