[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Isn't it a little early to be asking when exactly this will air? None of the lakorns currently airing are close to ending and for sure Raeng Pradtana is airing after Neur Mek 2.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This lakorn should be airing around the end of this month. If there's any series I'm highly looking forward to for 2013, it's this one. Can't wait to see Yaya on screen again and with more new co-stars for a change.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I was just over on Instagram and some fans were arguing over Nadech & Kim's lakorn vs Yaya & Aum?! Really? Some folks just needs to be more openminded about the pairings! Nadech & Yaya will always be our fav kookwan, but it's only fair to let them pair w/diff ppl too :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ We have been getting that lately. Don't worry we will get that through out the years. On the bright side, just keep
waiting for RFTD!

I certainly cannot wait for this any longer. I want to see my lovely Yaya on screen again.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not a surprise. This is just the beginning and more comparisons and wars are awaiting. Comparisons are sometimes good as it can help to highlight one's strengths and weaknesses so they can improve for the better but this aint no war field. I don't see the necessity in constantly analyzing everything between two pairs or two people. Be a little more open minded and enjoy what you like. Don't ruin the excitement for other fans. Whatever happens I could careless because either way, Maya Tawan has my support, 101%.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Please read the comments above. They haven't released an official airing date yet. Please be patient. You'll surely get to see Yaya on screen very soon.