[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I felt like I am watching a movie when i watched the teaser. hah.

o m g!!!! Aum and Num looks so fine in the teaser!!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOOHOO so looking forward to ALL part! Aum looked sexy fine and Num look hot like he ever was!!! He's rai but still hehehe everyone look great but why so little of Boy and Matt???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aum looks so darn good in the teaser.. <3  *Fangirling*  I feel like I haven't seen him in forever... hmm..
but anyways, March you say?  I'll definitely be tuning in for this series... :) 

Num looks super aged now, but still handsome.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
he looks good for a 40 yr old! wow interesting teaser, looks like yaya is going to get a good work out before getting a hug from Aum!!
thanks for the airing update alice, counting down to march  :dance2:

hippo

sarNie Adult
teaser looks pretty good.
i'm looking forward to this series. 
ch3 lakorns for the first half of the year are looking good. 
love all the new pairings =)

Num looks really good for his age, the only thing is he is to skinny. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I felt like I am watching a movie when i watched the teaser. hah.

o m g!!!! Aum and Num looks so fine in the teaser!!!!!!

Sweet_09 said:
WOOHOO so looking forward to ALL part! Aum looked sexy fine and Num look hot like he ever was!!! He's rai but still hehehe everyone look great but why so little of Boy and Matt???

indeed, I was enthralled to see these good looking guys in their sunglasses! And Num is still hot for someone in his 40s. Seriously it's so hard to find someone who's still attractive like him. Can't believe I'm saying this meanwhile he's twice older than me. Okay let me just stop here. And I guess Aum is just oozing his sexiness... gosh

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't planning to watch this lakorn because Num playing the bad guy but whatever I think I am going to watch it. After I saw the teaser i want to watch it. Both Aum & Num look too fine!!!!!! Hhaha. I can't miss that.Lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Aum does look HAWT! lol eeks! Chakrit not bad! Boy looks the same in every lakorn. :/
The teaser does look good and filled with action!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
he looks good for a 40 yr old! wow interesting teaser, looks like yaya is going to get a good work out before getting a hug from Aum!!
thanks for the airing update alice, counting down to march  :dance2:
you welcome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. Aum does look HAWT! lol eeks! Chakrit not bad! Boy looks the same in every lakorn. :/
The teaser does look good and filled with action!!
teaser for mon jan tra is the best one thanks to the wonderful Benz, Aum/Yaya is kind of nam-nao 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser was very well put together and everything transitioned very well. This is by far the most impressive one of the batch. The girls look cute and the guys look good too. I'm most excited for Aum and Yaya's pairing and storyline wise, Mon Jantra is the most intriguing.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I saw just watched the trailer and i have to say it got to me. I cannot wait to see it when it airs. :) Waiting for all parts.