[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the 2nd part after Maya Tawan
The 3 Musketeers Series

"เบนซ์ พรชิตา" พลิกร้ายอีกแล้วใน มนต์จันทรา อยากรู้ว่า เป็นใคร บทดีไหมคะ
เบนซ์ พรชิตา เล่น "มนต์จันทรา"ด้วย อยากรู้ว่า เบนซ์จะได้เล่นเป็นใครแล้วบทดีไหมคะ

เห็นบอกว่าเป็นบทร้ายที่สุดๆไปเลย

ส่วน ศรราม ร้ายเหมือนกันใน มายาตะวัน

ปล.มีเบนซ์ กับ ศรราม เล่นกลายเป็นละครฟอร์มใหญ่ไปเลย
แก้ไขเมื่อ 30 มี.ค. 55 23:04:49
แก้ไขเมื่อ 30 มี.ค. 55 22:59:53

Benz and Num will be playing a villain

http://www.pantip.co.../A11903298.html

ชาคริต ประกบ มาร์กี้ ใน "มนต์จันทรา"

Pra'nang
http://www.pantip.co.../A11902517.html

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's good seeing Margie work with different actor, this is a new pair that I am looking forward too. What's this storyline about though?

Thanks Alice.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
*Cries* the day Num Sornram is downgraded. Oh gawd I didn't think this day would come so fast, felt like just yesterday he was Khun Krai in Sai Lohid.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So their gonna remake Fah Krajang Dao then too,since it is part if the series? But that one was pretty recent, it hasn't been a decade yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's good seeing Margie work with different actor, this is a new pair that I am looking forward too. What's this storyline about though?

Thanks Alice.
this is the remake that Nok Chatchai and Tik K she play as twin - its the 2nd part after Maya Tawan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So their gonna remake Fah Krajang Dao then too,since it is part if the series? But that one was pretty recent, it hasn't been a decade yet.
yes CC it will be the 3rd part of Mon Jun Tra I've read at Ploycherman.com it said Ploy and Por Nattawut was link to it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah they chose Chakrit cos the pra'ek his alot older than n'ek Margie playing a twin the younger Margie is the main lead

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! Margie and Chakrit? Didn't see that coming. lol. 2nd part of Maya Tawan?! I Bet this is going to be a serious lakorn bc maya tawan's story plot was kind of serious also.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! Margie and Chakrit? Didn't see that coming. lol. 2nd part of Maya Tawan?! I Bet this is going to be a serious lakorn bc maya tawan's story plot was kind of serious also.
I don't know about maya tawan but mon jun tra is a romance, action, abit of comedy Chakrit his good at playing action Margie she's a news reporter in here her
older twin sister and the p'ek they both have the same name as 'Khun Sarma' and Chakrit will fall inlove with the younger Margie n'ek her name is Varlee

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it says matt will be in "fak krajun dao"

chakrit and margie seem like an odd pair. num-benz as the villian? how sad! they were the pranang of koo gum.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

chakrit and margie seem like an odd pair. num-benz as the villian? how sad! they were the pranang of koo gum.
Ha totally agree...but i do miss num & benz...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Credit to spicy forums
They said that the part 3 will staring by Matt ant Top.
This lakorn is not even good , why the do a remark.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

they haven't announce the fak krajun dao yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ha totally agree...but i do miss num & benz...
Num his pra'ek status is over his the older senior gen and I don't see Chakrit/Margie looks odd since the storyline suppose to an older p'ek and younger n'ek love story

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huhuhuhuhu !! P'Num as rai !
So sadddddddddddd !!!!!!!
*sighs he will always be a pra ek in my heart.

Margie's 2nd lakorn with him and he's rai again !!!!