[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Im happy Top has a larkon(he is my new bias) but isn't he a little short for matt???.about acting he seems to be a good/or we have to wait for nuer mek 2 to air that will be 5 or more months of waiting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's the oddest pair I've seen and plus i feel sorry to Matt she has to come across Tv Scene i always wishes that Matt will never drove pass Tv Scene
this lakorn was actually said Ploy/Por N @Ploy fanclub said its her upcoming after buang barp don't understand why all of a sudden it came up Top and Matt

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wahhh Top and Matt. He's waaaay shorter !!
But I am happy he's got a new lakorn though !!

here ja

As you can see, he's the shortest out of the men

C: sandeeIG

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think that they will cast Por to do his own lakorn. I see it many years ago, this lakorn is soo boring and there are not a lot of the sweet scence between pranang. I don't like this kind of storyline. Why Matt??? I want to see her in a better lakorn and a hot pra ek.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Even though I am happy that he has a new lakorn, it shouldn't be this one though.
Maybe change Top to Jack Methus?

Merit

sarNie Adult
He's not bad looking but the dude is short!!! Why give this role to Matt when there are plenty of petite girls out there. She is going to tower over him. Channel 3 is messing with me, now I know lol. Poor Matt she finally get a young co-star and he's short.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
He's not bad looking but the dude is short!!! Why give this role to Matt when there are plenty of petite girls out there. She is going to tower over him. Channel 3 is messing with me, now I know lol. Poor Matt she finally get a young co-star and he's short.
another bad thing sister Merit Matt has to act for Tv Scene

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey dancy can u add this thread as - ('' 3 Musketeers Series 3") - fah krajun dao
Sure I'll add to the title.

Alice, is Maya Tawan which star Yaya & Um is that part 1? If it is part 1 should I go edit the ('' 3 Musketeers Series 1") in to the title?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg he the most shortest on with all the guys in that pic so weird to see short guy as p'ek eeeeeeeewwwwwww.... Can't image him with Matt,he will look like her teen kid or uncle for Matt better then be her husband... I don't very like Matt,but when i watch her lakorn that has Margie and mint damn I'm fall for nice and don't mind for her friend and love them.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Matt only have one lakorn with Tv scene but Margie 3 lakorn with them this year. Margie becomes an official favourite kid of tv scene right now.

myheromike

Wait guys did this is just a series right and Maya tawan is series too so It's mean all this is just like 4huajai right or not.

myheromike

Why do they remake lakorn to be a series ka? So this is the first one or the second in this series and what other series belong in here I mean what is the other series call and who is pranang in there? Looks like this years have alot series