[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
lol sounds kind of corny yet cute at the same time. i wonder whos gonna be the n'ek!..ken is back to his nice role

thanks wishbone
I'm reading the book right now. N'ek's attitude and behavior are very hilarious and a little annoying sometimes.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, most lakorns are from the novel.

I've not finished reading it yet. When I finished, I'll post the summary for you. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could see anne playing this role!..i dont care if people say they are paired up too many time. 3x is nothing compare to the other powercouple!..im sure they wouldnt mind if their onscreen couple were to pair up 10x. then again, i dont wanna see ken/anne playing as a married couple again

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, most lakorns are from the novel.

I've not finished reading it yet. When I finished, I'll post the summary for you. ^_^
okies....sorrie for troubling you on your rest.. :wub:

i could see anne playing this role!..i dont care if people say they are paired up too many time. 3x is nothing compare to the other powercouple!..im sure they wouldnt mind if their onscreen couple were to pair up 10x. then again, i dont wanna see ken/anne playing as a married couple again
funny..annoying nang'ek...lol...i could very well see Ann and Rita as well...

i agree...ppl are just -_-....i mean all 3 of Ken and Anne's lakorns has been awesome...not like the producers are just pairing 'em up for the heck of it *cough* patpor *cough*cough* :ph34r: ...and anyways...no one even remember Ken and Ann's first lakorn wen Oum Ruk aired...so basicially it's like they've only had 2 lakorns...

never the less..can't wait

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree...ppl are just -_-....i mean all 3 of Ken and Anne's lakorns has been awesome...not like the producers are just pairing 'em up for the heck of it *cough* patpor *cough*cough* :ph34r: ...and anyways...no one even remember Ken and Ann's first lakorn wen Oum Ruk aired...so basicially it's like they've only had 2 lakorns...

never the less..can't wait
oum ruk became a big hit so they got paired up again just like other power couple. its not like they were paired up back to back like some out there. rita/rome who i love are having 2 lakorn the same year and they already pass ken/anne. same goes with pat/por

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm intersting summary-ish xp lol.. hehe.. just who will the n;ek be keke.. ME.. muahaha lol.. j/k keke :loool:.. hehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This lakorn is Romantic/comedy.

N'ek is hot-tempered, self-centered and very jealous girl.
P'ek is very very nice.

N'ek and P'ek just got married and their marriage started having problem because of N'ek's jealousy. (Because her father had many mistresses, so her mom taught her to not trust any man easily.)
One day, she met the fortuneteller and got a diary that could make her go to the future to see her marriage life in the next 365 days.

YAY!!! ANOTHER KEN LAKORN TO FEED MY OBSESSION!!!
:yahoo:

Sounds like a role for Bua...I really want to see him with her, only cuz I like her after seeing Thee Trakoon Song...I don't care who the N'ek is, but she better look good for Ken...

It looks like Vhatin might be making a comeback, yay! That was the sweetest and nicest role he's ever played, and that was my favorite character for him...glad to see I'll be able to see another nice Ken, I love nice Ken...I love Vhatin...can't wait.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Cheer on for Rita to be the n'ek with Ken.... I really really hope it's her... Rita and Ken together HOT :yahoo:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
RITA WILL BE THE PERFECT CHOICE BECAUSE OF HER ROLE WITH MART, BUT THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY BE A SEXY PAIR.

judyp

sarNie Adult
the storyline does sound kind of corny, but its different. actually, it might be interesting. it reminds me of marsha and chakrit's lakorn with the whole 2 different world concept. anyways. i think rita & ken will def look HOT together. i haven't seen any of rita's work so i can't comment on whether she'll fit the role. i would love to see ken reunite with aom, but then again, i don't see her as being the jealous/annoying wife. lols. we'll see.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
i am hoping for Peung the main girl lead in Ngao Asoke to be pair up with ken in this one...she so damn pretty. Loving her all the way. Hopefully her profile get bigger and bigger.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...everyone was saying stuff about the storyline...i was like where..where..where did u guys see it...lol i finally see it now...ah...interesting seems like a storyline a american movie would follow.

nikki1786

LizQuen
This lakorn is Romantic/comedy.

N'ek is hot-tempered, self-centered and very jealous girl.
P'ek is very very nice.

N'ek and P'ek just got married and their marriage started having problem because of N'ek's jealousy. (Because her father had many mistresses, so her mom taught her to not trust any man easily.)
One day, she met the fortuneteller and got a diary that could make her go to the future to see her marriage life in the next 365 days.
i'll be waitting then... >_< 365 days... ^^ full love.... XD

fanny

sarNie Adult
how about some that never pair up with him before...i will choose Rita because she will suit any p'ek or chompoo if she move to ch.3 it'll be very good news.