[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
is it really confirm to be this lakorn? if not we should still put unknown n'ek. although ken confirm him and anne are pairing but he didnt say what lakorn

nikki1786

LizQuen
since it will be Ken and Ann now... what will be the story? i guess havent confirmed about the lakorn yet... because he's still taping with Cherry? XD gosh, so much line up lakorn for him now... im just wishing that it will be Rita and Ken for other lakorn.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
is it really confirm to be this lakorn? if not we should still put unknown n'ek. although ken confirm him and anne are pairing but he didnt say what lakorn

From TVpool Channel, they said that it's this lakorn.

It's not slap/kiss lakorn. It's romantic/comedy.

I think they may start filming this lakorn in next year since Ken will have lakorn "Satroo Saneha" and another movie "Rot Fai Fah Mahana Thur" to come.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
finally ken and ann will have a comedy. ann fits this role much. looking forward to their performance

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I cant not believed this. Another ann and Ken lakorn. and it romantic/comedy!!!

This lakorn will be a hit again! Remember Oum Ruk! Oh gosh This is So perfect!!!

I cant wait!!! :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa!! Finally something romantic for the two of them^^!
I guess I'm excited. I'll wait for this lakorn =) !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhhh! so it is reallie confrim to be Ann rite...goodness YESS! Ken & Ann said they wanted a romantic lakorn after SB now they wish and our wish came true!

tinah

sarNie Coma
From TVpool Channel, they said that it's this lakorn.

It's not slap/kiss lakorn. It's romantic/comedy.

I think they may start filming this lakorn in next year since Ken will have lakorn "Satroo Saneha" and another movie "Rot Fai Fah Mahana Thur" to come.
oh thats great news. i didnt wanna get too excited until its confirm :D another romantic comedy of the two.

thanks wishy

fun

Expired Sarnie
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it is Ken and Ann. I love Oum Ruk and I am so grateful it's not a kiss/slap. I need a lot of laughing!!!! I can't wait until next year!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Ann nad Ken OMG

why not Aom...XDD

joke >.<

It´s cool....this drama will become much rating as another lakorns XDD

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So it really is Ann then? Well, at least it'll be a change of character for them both...I didn't like Ann in Oum Ruk, she was too mean to Ken...but I'm glad to see another nice Ken, I love it, he plays the sweetest guys...especially after the two new ones, playing a big meanie.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ken anne.. reunited.. i just love that.. xp.. romantic/comedy eh.. lol.. they'll do fine.. Oum Ruk was hilarious n sweet..