[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

solin

sarNie Adult
So It's Anne & Ken again !
I would prefer soemone els in fact but It's ok 'cause after my dissapointment from Sawan Bien and Oum Ruk, I should give a chance for this couple one more time.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Sweeeet! I agreee, i love the title already! :D
i will never get tired of ken & anne ;)
romantic/comedy! whoOo! my favv.
can't waitt :yahoo:

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
WTF?? These two again? They're so over-rated and both should star with other actor and actresses instead of with each other 2 or 3 times in one year.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
WTF?? These two again? They're so over-rated and both should star with other actor and actresses instead of with each other 2 or 3 times in one year.
I love these 2 they have so much chemistry together and they are both great actors. That why fans always want them 2 pair up

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's fine. it's your opinion. :) if you don't like the casting then don't tune in.

I love these 2 they have so much chemistry together and they are both great actors. That why fans always want them 2 pair up
Couldn't agree with you more!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. AGREED.. XP ..

im def tuning in to this.. >_<..

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
1. they are not overrated
2. they did costar with other actors and actresses: anne with aum, chakrit, and rome. ken with aff and cherry
3. they did not have 2-3 lakorn a year with eachother like other couples

lastly, anne may not be the na'ek in here

myx

sArNieZ
i hope she is cuz i'm already ann and ken on screen already. it's like a yearly thing. we get to see them in a lakorn every single year.

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
oh, ken and ann aren't overrated and they don't have 2-3 lakorns in one year. <_<
i hope them to pair up cuz their larkons are awesome and they have great chemistry together :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
first of all sweetie, you are trippin

------------when you say over-rated is that to your standards?
-----------2 or 3 times a year? who? mart in january 08, ken in march of 08 and currently filming w/ aum and chakrit
state you facts before you go off and talk from your #@$^^&
and if you dont like, dont tune in

as long as people got something to say, so do i! yea thats right im bias

tinah

sarNie Coma
first of all sweetie, you are trippin

------------when you say over-rated is that to your standards?
-----------2 or 3 times a year? who? mart in january 08, ken in march of 08 and currently filming w/ aum and chakrit
state you facts before you go off and talk from your #@$^^&
and if you dont like, dont tune in

as long as people got something to say, so do i! yea thats right im bias
lol wow this is the first time i saw you getting mad.

not to mention, ken is having lakorn with aff, cherry and chompoo so its not like they are pairing up back to back.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol wow this is the first time i saw you getting mad.

not to mention, ken is having lakorn with aff, cherry and chompoo so its not like they are pairing up back to back.
I'm not mad, just opinionated, overbearing, stubborn, uncompromising, biased and dictatorial that's all :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im tired of this bs about ann and how old she is thats bbbbbuuuulllllllll.........i know, i know then dont tune in to what people are saying hahahhaahaha

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok if a good pair gets pair twice a year together what's wrong with that i don't know but lets not get all worked up about it just be happy that ann and ken get to do another one together

tinah

sarNie Coma
im tired of this bs about ann and how old she is thats bbbbbuuuulllllllll.........i know, i know then dont tune in to what people are saying hahahhaahaha
lol its always the same thing over again. shes like one of the few in her gen. that is still around and going strong..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tis betta be Ken & Ann cuz i'm all getting ready for it..lookie @ my banner

pleazeee...they are soo not overrated...please get ur definition straight overrated meaning ppl giving 'em more recognition / praise than they deserve..and heck no..their acting skills..plus looks deserves a lot more recognition than this...and for goodness sake...their first lakorn aired in like 2002 Rang Ngao...then a 4 year gap to Oum Ruk....a 1 and a half year gap for Sawan Bieng..and probably another year gap for this one....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, they are oveerated but they deserve it. chemistry, good actors, beautifuls... we can't expect more. at least, it's not a weird couple like ch3's speciality!
off topic: janie/ chatchai pouah, pouah, pouah