[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
I even don't think I will get tired of watching them pairing together, ever, never~

KA cp is just so strong!

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
yell <_< other ann=ken ..

wish ken and ann will actor with different person that they never at with...

not someone way younger then them..but about their age..

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I do luv ken and ann pairing up again but, I want to see ken to pair up with someone new beside ann. DON'T get me wrong.. i luv ken/ann but its would be cool to see someone new for a change-- > like ann/tik or ann/chakrit or ann/andrew ... ken/aom or ken/rite or ken/aff.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
SO this lakorn is postponed? As in they're going to put it in stock? Or postponed as in they've stopped filming?

Ek, I'm not too tired of them because I only get to see them once a year or just every other year together. It's not like we're seeing them in the same lakorn every other month.
As for them pairing with someone else, I think they've done their deed on that. Anne has paired up with almost every Ch3 pr'ek so far. Ken has almost paired up with some of them. He has a family now and I'm expecting him to stop working in a few years xD

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They can't put this lakorn in stock it's not even filmed or done filming yet. :p Lol. They say it's postponed atm as well as Ken lakorn w/ Cherry too. :( Sad. I really really wanna see Ken and Cherry!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wah D: That sucks O_O
I thought they were filming this lakorn already since I saw so many opening ceremony pictures.
Poor Ken =/