[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its actually not postpone. they are waiting for ken/anne to finish filming Soot Sanae Ha and then they'll begin filming. latest news said that anne/ken are still in this lakorn

true, i also dont get tired of seeing them pair up again. 4 time isnt alot compare to other on screen couple and plus, theres a reason why ch3 brings them together. they have a big fanbase and whenever they pair up the lakorn is a popular hit..look how many awards they won together

joey

sarNie Adult
I don't mind seeing ken & ann having another lakorn, but I would love it more if they could have gone straight to film ken & cherry lakorn after this one then go back to do ken & ann lakorn. I just hope that ken & cherry lakorn will not be canceled or any leads changed beacuse I love to see them reunited plus I really love the storyline too.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think this one is on hold coz ken when for a fitting for Weewaa Whaa Woon either to day or yesterday they had a clip on SSBT

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thank BUTTERFLY, I hope that's true. I forgot about Ken w/ Araya. Lol. I am so excited for him w/ Cherry & Araya :wub:

Lol. That is true, Ann has been paired up w/ almost every praek from CH3 already even the older older generation dudes :p

choo

sarNie Adult
still waiting for this. did they give an est. airing date yet??

will it be this year or next year? ^__^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Soot Sanae Ha is most likely to air next year, I assume since this year almost over.

I don't think they even started filming this one yett since Ken is working in WWW w/ Chompoo right now.

WWW w/ Chompoo might air next year I'm sure if they finish filming in a couple months.

For this lakorn I'm not sure though like B-fly said maybe this lakorn is postpone until WWW w/ Chompoo is completed.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG, I finally got my hands on Sawan Biang and Ken is so freaken hot in that lakorn. I know it's old but for some reason I never watched it when it was airing until just a week ago and I just have to say he is really hot. I love him in Sawan Biang eventhough he was so hot tempered but there was just something about him that makes you fall for him in that lakorn. I totally think that he looks the best in Sawan Biang. Love everything about him from head to toe in there. I also have to admit that he doesn't look too bad with Ann but I still think that Ann looks best with Willy while Ken looks best with either Janie or Aff.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
no...not really =/..and plus tik JUST got married..so i dunno what he's gonna do next..
I'm pretty sure Tik has plans to film a lakorn with Aom P. in the near future. Check out the list of future lakorn, I think that's where I found it ^_^

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with Tinah on that topic. I will never, ever, ever, ever (lol) get sick of Ken & Anne as an on-screen couple. They have this chemistry that never gets old, and they both have a talent to capture their characters' personalities in every lakorn. They're like peanut butter & jelly; they are timeless together, seriously! I can't stress it enough lol ^_^

vivienraikko

sarNie Egg
What I gonna say...
I want Ken and Ann together everyday, and I'll never get tired of them, I am so happy and excited when they with each other
I don't see any other couple have this so so so strong feeling like them.
They make me feel real, and others just act.