[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that is true but they should share her with other P'ek, give them a chance....I love Ann i do not mind watching her lakorn over and over and even back to back but if it with ken i do mind because im getting annoyed. A time off for a while wouldnt hurt
i just dont see who ann have left to pair up with. most of them nowadays are newbies and younger than her. the ones who i want to see her with is rarely around(andrew,tik,bee bandith)

but yea, like lisa has mention its not like anne-ken arent paired up with different actors cuz they are.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
:rolleyes: oh my...we have some children running loose in the forum.

If you don't want to watch, just don't watch, but I know you will because they are that good together on screen. :p

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this lakorn!!

BTW, how are people get sick of seeing Ken and Ann together when there are some other actors/actresses that are doing back to back to back to back...??? there gotta be some jealousy issues going on there. :unsure:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, Suky! Look, I follow you here haha.

Okay, I'm a HUGE KEN and ANN's fan and yes, I'm offended when they are being dissed, who isn't? I'm not gonna say much cuz it'll just be a repeat anyway. But let's just make it simple, just AVOID anything on KEN AND ANN! :rolleyes:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
lol I see you are.

I just can't help it...usually I am one of those silent reader. lol But I cannot help it in this case.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm a fans along side with Ken and Anne so i don't really care
on anyone comments saying about this couple, they are my number1 on my list and my heart too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im ignoring those kind of comments...
i better concentrate and rather show my support to their upcoming lakorn...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:lol: KA Defenders!! Power up!!! :lol:

Looking forward to this lakorn!! It's true we have childern running around in this forum. If i don't like a couple i don't even look at the thread I just go straight for the ones i like. It's so easy to do.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
technically their lakorn is not back to back if you're implying of airing time because anne will be in chaleuy suk and ken is with chompoo, but if you're talking about yearly then this is the first time and i don't see why ppl are annoyed. :rolleyes: other actors from ch.3? :rolleyes: it's better anne stick with ken
technically you are right, i love watching Ann lakorn, I do like Ken but only when he is starring with Ann but iam annoyed at the moment and the good thing is that it wont air until next year or so (i will be tuning in)......so i guess im one those children running around crazy

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i truly agree! ken and ann are too good1 they are the best! i love them and want to see more of them together.

:rolleyes: oh my...we have some children running loose in the forum.

If you don't want to watch, just don't watch, but I know you will because they are that good together on screen. :p

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this lakorn!!

BTW, how are people get sick of seeing Ken and Ann together when there are some other actors/actresses that are doing back to back to back to back...??? there gotta be some jealousy issues going on there. :unsure:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I was excited but still waiting for the confirmation. I do hope it's true but then that would mean Ken will be filming both WWW and 365 at the same time right. I think Ann's lakorn was done filming. Not sure but i hope we hear more about the lakorn!