[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL rose...
the football event haven't started yet. XD the event will be this weekend, i was passing by at afc and i wonder why they keep saying "green team"... its because Ken and Anne were in the same team. their rival will be Aum and Mew, that's what they told me... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not picking side, well at least I am trying not to lol... may the best team win. but I am sort of rooting for Green team. If it is the same team from last year, I would have to go with green because they have more of my favorite celebrities. Hahaha I am so bias.

nikki1786

LizQuen
may the best team win. mmmm... there will be no fashion show event, but there will be surprise... that's what they were saying at AFC. because i asked if there will be fashion show just like last year.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL rose...
the football event haven't started yet. XD the event will be this weekend, i was passing by at afc and i wonder why they keep saying "green team"... its because Ken and Anne were in the same team. their rival will be Aum and Mew, that's what they told me... XD
Ahahaha yeah i know it hasn't started yet...
just trying to think back about those days. ahahaha xD
Yeah, GREEN TEAM :D Ahahaha maybe Aum&Mew is KAteam's rival...White Team. Lol jk

I am not picking side, well at least I am trying not to lol... may the best team win. but I am sort of rooting for Green team. If it is the same team from last year, I would have to go with green because they have more of my favorite celebrities. Hahaha I am so bias.
Lol You're so funny xD
Yeah..May the Best team Win :D &for them all to try their hardest again this year...
*KEN* xD lol jk he did! eheheeheheeh xP

may the best team win. mmmm... there will be no fashion show event, but there will be surprise... that's what they were saying at AFC. because i asked if there will be fashion show just like last year.
REALLY?! SURPRISES?! I Like surprises :D ...&&Free stuff. ahahahahaha jk jk
I can't wait though. :)

anne said they started filming for 2 days already
Sweeetttt ~ I wonder how far they got...although i know they're not that far yet though.
ahahahaha CANNOT wait at alll xD
Thanks for the News-ish ;D lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Unfortunate they did change some people around. Rome last year was in the Green team now he's in the white team.

White Team: Aum, Rome, Oil, Dan, Pop, Aun, Art, Go, Boy Pakorn, Chain, Hoi, Tao Somchai, and others. I am getting headache reading Thai letters.

Green Team: Ken, Por, Mart, Film, Alex, Man, Boy, Nat, Top, Pat Patson, Tui, Sornram and others.

For the ladies
White: Mew, Aff, Rita, Benz Songkhla, Vicky, Margie, Ja, Fon, Taew, Yaya, Gigi, Kimberly, Bow, Cherry, Pat, Meji, Som, and others.

Green: Anne T, Ploy Cherman, Matt Peeranee, Noon S, Susie, a lot of The Idols.

For the girls there isn't that much actresses in the Green Team. I like both teams. They both consist of my top favorite. From the White we got Rome, Aum, Oil, Art, Boy, Aff, Rita, Benz, Vicky, Margie, Taew, Som and so on. From Green we got Ken, Por, Mart, Alex, Patson, Sornram, Anne, Noon S, Susie and lots of the Idols. I feel like crying!!! lol

The match is on Saturday March 27, 2010 at I believe near an airport, I forgot which one.

roselovesice

Zut! If only Rteam, KAteam, & Ateam was ever together for a team.
Bwahahhahahahahah ~ But in know that won't happen soon...yet. Lol
Why did Rome have to switch team?!?!?! TT___________TT
But i guess that's okay..as long as he is still playing :D
&&Ooooooh! I get to see him in WHITE xD Lol
Even if the Airport was mentioned, i wouldn't even know where it is. ahahaha :p
Thanks though :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
anne said they started filming for 2 days already
cool! that means i cant wait 'til the clips comes out seeing the BTS during their first day taping of 365 days of love.

Unfortunate they did change some people around. Rome last year was in the Green team now he's in the white team.

White Team: Aum, Rome, Oil, Dan, Pop, Aun, Art, Go, Boy Pakorn, Chain, Hoi, Tao Somchai, and others. I am getting headache reading Thai letters.

Green Team: Ken, Por, Mart, Film, Alex, Man, Boy, Nat, Top, Pat Patson, Tui, Sornram and others.

For the ladies
White: Mew, Aff, Rita, Benz Songkhla, Vicky, Margie, Ja, Fon, Taew, Yaya, Gigi, Kimberly, Bow, Cherry, Pat, Meji, Som, and others.

Green: Anne T, Ploy Cherman, Matt Peeranee, Noon S, Susie, a lot of The Idols.

For the girls there isn't that much actresses in the Green Team. I like both teams. They both consist of my top favorite. From the White we got Rome, Aum, Oil, Art, Boy, Aff, Rita, Benz, Vicky, Margie, Taew, Som and so on. From Green we got Ken, Por, Mart, Alex, Patson, Sornram, Anne, Noon S, Susie and lots of the Idols. I feel like crying!!! lol

The match is on Saturday March 27, 2010 at I believe near an airport, I forgot which one.

yup! but wait... seeing the celebs in each team... this made us got more hints if what will happen this weekend. i mean last year the top n'eks had a fashion show, but now... they're assigned to which team are they.

but i love it! both Por and Ken were in the same team... hehehehe and yeah i've seen a lot of changes, Mart is in green team now because last year he's in white team.

im having a recap last year... the white team's more energetic and active in the game that why they won. with the green team i see all cuteness all over them. XD Alex too was in white team last year and now he's in green team. whoooohoo...

but i am bit more curious if what will the n'eks will do now that they're are assigned as green team and white team.

f4f... you forgot Sririta... what team she is?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

The first clip for the lakorn was released. I think this is when they first meet. Ann is causing trouble like always and has Ken come to stop her. He looking mighty fine though! =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh first scene! anne is actually beating up someone lol anway..in this lakorn, her and ken will fall in love when they first met. its like love at first site. the story is gonna tell from the day they first met til 365 days that they are together. sounds really sweet!

Caps credit to a-kclub

roselovesice

I sooooooo CANNOT wait for more Videos :D
It's about like time they post up a video.
Can't wait until Anony subs it :D
It made my day as well :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways... though we got updates now of 365 days of love... the football event this weekend has been canceled. they'll reschedule it again.... XD

roselovesice

That totally Reekkksss ~ I was Soooo anticipating for it...
Blahhh....Why'd they postpone it?!
Just hope they reschedule too a close up date ;D
maybe they might do it next weekend :)
but that's still long ~ TT______TT Lol
but thanks for the update bellefire :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
What was the reason for canceling it? You know I've been seeing the other actors practice for the game but haven't seen a picture of Ken at all.

edit: NVM It was cancel due to political probs.

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL yeah hopefully next weekend. i eagerly wanna watch it and i was so anticipating to it. XD but all of a sudden i was like "WTH! why did they cancel!?!" LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was so looking forward to the game too. Why! Why! Why! Well I know there's a political issue but why! AH.

Anyways I love the clip. Ken looks mighty dashing. lol I seriously cannot wait.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think they think things might get out of hand. I just saw a picture of Thai police dressed with armor waiting near a zoo to make a move.

I was looking forward to the game to but I think safety is more important for our actors!! I can't wait to see Por too!! lol! Ken and Por on the same team! Go Green Team!!!