[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i know....seriously..i have always though about that too...but i knew it would never
happen between these two because they r so close of a "friend"...but like some of you guys have said
it just us thinking about it...but i like the filling of just thinking about these two...i mean
who wouldnt..they r so cute together...in the future i hope to see more of there lakorn together...
before they get old...and even if they get old i hope to see them as the nice mom and dad in lakorn...love them...

Iya

sarNie Adult
I know these are old, but I haven't seen them posted in the thread, so i'll share. ENJOY the Ken/Anne cuteness. :rolleyes:

Enough cuteness yet? ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i kinda like the feeling of "friends with benefits..." LMAO
Bwahhahaha ~ Friends with Benefit...i kind of like that feeling tooo :D
Lol

Anyways, Is there anything new?! I totally cannot wait to see this!
Dying everyday cause there is no new NEWS & it's not gonna be out soon...):

fun

Expired Sarnie
friends with benefits lmao... i wish they had an affair... i am kidding. may ken and noi have a long lasting marriage =D by the way, noi's belly is about to burst at only 7 months lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
friends with benefits lmao... i wish they had an affair... i am kidding. may ken and noi have a long lasting marriage =D by the way, noi's belly is about to burst at only 7 months lol
lol. i saw the pictures on Lyn's blog. for a moment, i thought she was having twin. forgive me for saaying this, Ken is keeping her busy. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh finally some new scenes. this one is more sweet! it's their first night together after they wed. anne pretends to be asleep while ken sneak in for a kiss

http://www.youtube.com/user/ladyEdnaMode#p/u/3/rvmbZTit-7s
credit to ladyednamode

Iya

sarNie Adult
ahh finally some new scenes. this one is more sweet! it's their first night together after they wed. anne pretends to be asleep while ken sneak in for a kiss

credit to ladyednamode
oh this is so cute! finally, some sweet/cuteness from them! i love that face she put on that first picture. it looks as if she is going to faint if he did. haha.

thanks for sharing.

roselovesice

credit to ladyednamode
OMGGGSS! Thank You!
That is soooo CUTE! XD I LOVVVEEE ITTT !
Ehehehee...sneaky Ken ;P He knows he wants a kiss. Rofl jk
Btw, Bwahahhahahahhahaha ! I love how she kicked him out of the room the first night just to test his love for her. Lol
she gets mad after he leaves. XD
i like ken's hairstyle in here. makes him sooo handsome :p
Ann and that short dress...Woot Woottt ! xD
Good way to seduce ken's character the first night-ish. lol
Ken was staring at her legs for a bit. WOWZZERS! ROFL

Ahahaha Yeah...He sure is keepin' her busy! ROFL
Her stomach does look big for 7 months..but that's fine.
He'll be as adorable as Khun ;D

In my World, Ken & Ann is together..Ahahaha Sorry but Noi is not in the picture
in that world. ROFL I like noi though..don't think wrong. :p

Iya

sarNie Adult
Lol Don't we all just wish we were in her shoes...XD

I wish i had a MAN like Ken :D Lol
He is sooooo Dang Handsome! ♥
Love him More than the Last number...but after God. Rofl xD
lol. me too. me too. it's too bad he;s taken. but if he's happy, i'm happy.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone noticed but the pictures at the head of the bed are very interesting to me!

I know where these two pictures are from! It's so cute how they're leaning the same way!

But this one isn't fully shown and is making me very intrigued because I want to know what the picture really looks like. I think they should've totally placed the couple picture in the middle and not to the side!

Gosh, the BST are looking so good I can't wait to watch this lakorn!! :lol:

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone noticed but the pictures at the head of the bed are very interesting to me!

I know where these two pictures are from! It's so cute how they're leaning the same way!

But this one isn't fully shown and is making me very intrigued because I want to know what the picture really looks like. I think they should've totally placed the couple picture in the middle and not to the side!

Gosh, the BST are looking so good I can't wait to watch this lakorn!! :lol:
lol. it's funny how you gals always noticed these little details. haha. but it think it's cery cute too how they make it looks as if it is their real home. lol. wish i live there.

roselovesice

iluvjin, Ahahaha i saw those pictures too...
It's on GOOOGGLLEEE! ROFL
i got that picture of kens and put on my project...how ironic. lol jk
Anyways, Yeah i think it's cuttteee! how they put those pictures there :)
They're so sexy just like how they look like in the picture as well ;D lol
I was also curious on how that picture really looks like...
i know it's a hugging picture but i want a upclose shot..
maybe in the lakorn? :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:lol: I can't wait to see more!! Sometimes little things catch my attention. :p

I love their room though it's cute. Hope they show us the whole house soon!

Iya

sarNie Adult
you gals are funny. i guess ken/anne are not the only ones impatient to see the honeymoon house. :lol: