방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol funny XD

She does have Attracting legs! :D
I want those kind of legs..but i have not so much of an attractive leg-ish. Lol
Ken is probably drooling at her legs in his mind! Muahahahhahahah ~
I mean seriously..who wouldn't?! :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
a tour of lanaree and thoola's house(anne-ken). i love the picture frame. too cute

credit to a-k@ pantip

Iya

sarNie Adult
a tour of lanaree and thoola's house(anne-ken). i love the picture frame. too cute

credit to a-k@ pantip
OH MY HEAVENS! their honeymoon house is SOOOOO PRETTYYY. I'm in love with all the decorations in the first pic. i love all their pics together. the one in the pink is so beutiful. i can't wait to see the drama now. lol. *sigh* i wish that was my honeymoon house with ken. ;)

roselovesice

Eheheh Tinah, saw you post this at Spicyforum but i'm still gonna comment it here also ;D Lol

Anyways, i love it! I want to live in that house! Ahahaha :p
I like the pictures but not really digging pink background xD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! The wedding picture totally stands out with the pink! That's a very nice house but where have i seen it before? lol! It was where Jao lived with Tad when they were in Bangkok in Taddao Bussaya! :lol:

They have a Sawan Bieng picture up on the wall! how cute!! Now that I look at the picture up in the upper left corner it's the same picture in the bedroom. It looks like he's giving her a piggy back ride or maybe it's just Ann hugging Ken from behind. :lol:

I'm so excited! I also love the picture of the dog on the bottom corner of each picture. How cute is that!

roselovesice

Ahahaha i didn't even notice that! Woot Woot ! Sawan Biang :D
They should just have all the pictures from Oum Ruk & maybe a bit more of Sawan Biang. Lol
but that's fine :D So adorable....
i thnk she was hugging him from the side ;D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how they incorporated some of their previous works into this lakorn. That is pure genius.

It would be extra special if Ken and Anne could reunite with Nong Photo (Foto) from Oum Ruk. I wonder how big she has gotten. Now that would be a shocking surprise.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I love how they incorporated some of their previous works into this lakorn. That is pure genius.

It would be extra special if Ken and Anne could reunite with Nong Photo (Foto) from Oum Ruk. I wonder how big she has gotten. Now that would be a shocking surprise.
never saw Oum Ruk, but yes, it would be genius to incorporate the two lakorns together somehow, with not just the pics.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Looks like Ken and Tong has some history together in the lakorn. I bet she's going to use it as an advantage on Ann! Drama! :lol:

And just wanted to share this one because I love the look on his face! :lol:

credit: ak @ Pantip

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^thank you for the pics. i love them, especially ken's expression in that last one. lol. he looks so funny.

anyone here knows the summary of this drama? it looks very interesting.

roselovesice

Oh thanks for the pictures. More :D
Ken looks a bit more cute with his hair like that :D lol
But whatever...he's always cute & handsome :)
Gahhh! HUGGSSS ! xD
Can't wait ;D
Ahahahahaha ! Love the expression on Ken's face at the award...But very adorable though :D
They look tired though.../:
Thanks iluvjin :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@ Whiteflakes,

Ken is Tula, he is married to Lanaree (Anne). Tula is a man who is confident in love, as for Lanaree, not so much. Lanaree is described as boisterous, self-centered, kinda like Alin from “Soot Sanaeha (A recipe for love)”. One day, Lanaree had her fortune read by a roadside psychic. The psychic tells her that she and Tula will break up. She doesn’t believe the psychic, so the psychic gives her an old notebook and instructs her to put it under her pillow when she sleeps. When she wakes, she will find out if the prediction that her marriage will end in divorce is true. For several days, Lanaree is very stressed out by the psychic’s prediction and she doesn’t want to believe it and rationalized that the psychic is old and is probably mentally distorted. Nonetheless, she decides to do what the psychic instructed and place the notebook under her pillow before she went to bed. The next day, she wakes up to find herself not at her house with Tula but at her mother’s house. She checks the calender, it’s the correct month and day. But wait, it’s a year ahead. Eventually, Lanaree learns that a year ago, Tula and herself fought severely about something to the point where she packed up her stuff and she moved back in with her mother.

Credits: Lyn's Lakorn Blog

Iya

sarNie Adult
@ Whiteflakes,

Ken is Tula, he is married to Lanaree (Anne). Tula is a man who is confident in love, as for Lanaree, not so much. Lanaree is described as boisterous, self-centered, kinda like Alin from “Soot Sanaeha (A recipe for love)”. One day, Lanaree had her fortune read by a roadside psychic. The psychic tells her that she and Tula will break up. She doesn’t believe the psychic, so the psychic gives her an old notebook and instructs her to put it under her pillow when she sleeps. When she wakes, she will find out if the prediction that her marriage will end in divorce is true. For several days, Lanaree is very stressed out by the psychic’s prediction and she doesn’t want to believe it and rationalized that the psychic is old and is probably mentally distorted. Nonetheless, she decides to do what the psychic instructed and place the notebook under her pillow before she went to bed. The next day, she wakes up to find herself not at her house with Tula but at her mother’s house. She checks the calender, it’s the correct month and day. But wait, it’s a year ahead. Eventually, Lanaree learns that a year ago, Tula and herself fought severely about something to the point where she packed up her stuff and she moved back in with her mother.

Credits: Lyn's Lakorn Blog
wow. that seems....hmmm....i really can't say. odd maybe? :unsure:

but intereting nontheless. can't wait to see them together thought. :)

thanks iluvjin for the summary.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! It might not be like that but it was based off a book. Its more about how the two over come the jealously of each other, more of Ann since she is the jealous type. After they get married is when she becomes more jealous and Tong comes in to steal Ken from her.

We better get a kiss! Ken and Ann took it slowly from kiss on the cheek to forced kiss to kiss and now I want more! loL! :lol:

roselovesice

^^ ROFL XD Yeah...Those Light kisses...Lol
FORCE KISSS !!! YEAHHHHH ! Eheehhe XD
I Loved Those. I always watch that scene over and over everytime i watch Sawan Biang.
&&The Kiss in the Pool. ROFL XD
It just makes me GIDDYYY !
rofl
I WANT MORE TOOOOO ! There better be a couple of kisses in there...
&& REAL TOOO! Maybe like 100 Kisses? ROFL jk jk that's A LOT!
My Max. would be....about 5-7? :p lol
Anything is fine i guess as long as it is sweet...& there is at least a kissing scene. :p
I want force but this is not a Kiss& Slap...apparently..Quite depressing. rofl jk

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Rice, you seem so hyper! :lol: P'A can surprise me I love surprises! I can't wait to see another clip soon it's been a few weeks right or was it just two! I didn't keep track but hope we get one soon!

If you watched Korean dramas then those are the kisses I want in this lakorn. The one kisser that I love from Korean dramas is So Ji Sub! Can any guy be hotter! He is one sexy guy!!!

But back to the topic Ken you can show us that you are a good kisser! I know Ann can kiss! Have you seen Manee Yad Fah with Willy! Now if you want to see a lakorn with a lot of kisses that is the one I would recommend! :lol: Going off topic again! It's getting late I should go to sleep! Have a great night everyone and a good morning to those getting up! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for the summary. talk about korean drama i am watching a load of them. lakorn wise, it's about 2.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ :lol: Yeah I'm watching Korean dramas more than lakorns right now. But I'm jumping all over I was just watching an anime the other day. There aren't any really good lakorns out right now I'm just watching old ones.

Hope ur a little bit better now fun!