[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks, the cast is finally off. It's just that I can't lift heavy stuff yet. =)

Anyways the Korean drama I am hooked on is Reversal of Fate (I'll Give You Everything) It is about baby switching but not like those lakorn lol it's pretty interesting. The table has turn, the rich lady does the switching. She pisses me off and omg it has 100+ episodes each 28 minutes long. And I am only on 19. No romance yet but they have 90 more episodes to make up for it lmao... I even skipped class just to watch it.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I can't handle long dramas! I think the longest I've watched was a 40 episode one. I tried to watch one with 100+ episodes but it didn't work out. I like short dramas better.

It's good that you got the cast off! You'll get better as time goes.

I wonder if we'll get a clip sometime soon of ken and ann. It doesn't even have to do with the lakorn, just the two of them going on a trip to help kids with UNICEF.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope they don't spoil too much on this lakorn. I was disappointed in Soot Sanaeha that they spoil the part where Alin proposed to Ken. I like spoilers but some spoilers should be kept secret and be surprising lol

I personally don't like long dramas either unless they are sit-com that interest me. I am not so into non-western sit-com for some reason. Well I do watch long dramas but it just depends on how well written and the acting are. Chemistry wise, it just depends if I can tolerate it lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I watch More Lakorns than Kdramas. I only watch them 2-3 x's a year...estimated. rofl

Anyways, i LOVE spoilers! It makes me more anticipated for it. ahahaha
cause i want to know what is going to happen or what leads to it since if you cannot understand Thai.
bwuahahaha xD

&&100+?!?!?CRAZZAAAYYY ! I would never be able to watch it...nor think about even going to watch it..
but i mean i guess if it is interesting then it should be well worth it :D lol

I want MORE Clips of KATEAM! xD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love spoilers! We all have different preferences on how much spoilers there should be. I also hope that keeps somethings from being spoiled so that it doesn't ruin some moments from the lakron. I remembered how I loved SB because there weren't that many spoilers. I got stuck because I wanted to know what was going to happen. Thats why I fell in love with SB!

Since this is my 1000 post I'll make the best of it by sharing pictures!

credits: AK@pantip

roselovesice

Wow. i wish i was that smart...to post about my love for KAteam on my 1000th post. Lol
But thanks for the pictures :D
They're so cute !! ♥
I Miss Oum Ruk ): MARATHON ! XD lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Congratz iluvjin on your 1000 posts. I wish I had done something special on my 1000th post. I guess I will do it for my 10,000th post.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i love the first pics. ken and anne as a family with a baby. so cute! thanks for sharing and congrats on 1000 posts.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i can not wait to see it... love all the pic that everyone
have been posting...keep up the update on this one...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh this scene is beyond cute! *burn* the director sure knows what the viewer want. this is probaly gonna be one of their most sweetest lakorn that they starred in together. i love how he gave her a piggy back ride after he got dressed.

edit:yes, anne did cut her hair. it looks nice her and her. i like it better than lenth

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! They're so comfortable together that they seem like a real married couple! Love how when the director said go he took off with Ann!

Iya

sarNie Adult
awww...so sweet. ken is handsome and anne looks very beautiful. wish they were really a married couple. :) can't wait till it comes out.

Iya

sarNie Adult
very sweet! at first i really don't like anne, but the more and more i see her with ken, and even aum, i love her even more. thanks for sharing. i can't wait till it's out.

roselovesice

Gosh...Look at that! SOO DANG CUTE!
i can't even describe it! ahahahaha with a better term that seems to fit it better! lol
ROMANTIC? lol
anyways, Look at Ken's hand. Right on her Thighs! ROFL xD
They're so adorable together!
The director sure do know what we want ;D ehehehe...
It's just sad to see that they're going to be this romantic, cute, and happy
but chaotic later. ):
but whatever...we still get some sweet scenes! :D
Ann does look nice with her hair short like that. :)
i love how he gave her a piggy back ride and took off with her.
Soooooooooo Cuteeee ! xD
i love it! :)
Now i just can't wait anymore ! lol
btw, thanks ! ♥