[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I just watched it! They're so cute! Looks like this might be the part where Ann packs up and leaves. If it's still the same storyline then she's going to use the notebook and wake up at her mom's house. Man they were so in love but then things had to turn out this way! lol! I can't wait to watch more!!!!

edit: Yay! Topped the page!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
here's a brief summary from Lyn's Blog

Ken is Tula, he is married to Lanaree (Anne). Tula is a man who is confident in love, as for Lanaree, not so much. Lanaree is described as boisterous, self-centered, kinda like Alin from “Soot Sanaeha (A recipe for love)”. One day, Lanaree had her fortune read by a roadside psychic. The psychic tells her that she and Tula will break up. She doesn’t believe the psychic, so the psychic gives her an old notebook and instructs her to put it under her pillow when she sleeps. When she wakes, she will find out if the prediction that her marriage will end in divorce is true. For several days, Lanaree is very stressed out by the psychic’s prediction and she doesn’t want to believe it and rationalized that the psychic is old and is probably mentally distorted. Nonetheless, she decides to do what the psychic instructed and place the notebook under her pillow before she went to bed. The next day, she wakes up to find herself not at her house with Tula but at her mother’s house. She checks the calender, it’s the correct month and day. But wait, it’s a year ahead. Eventually, Lanaree learns that a year ago, Tula and herself fought severely about something to the point where she packed up her stuff and she moved back in with her mother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw more cute scenes. oh kool, they are having the opening ceremony tommrrow. Nott's gonna be in here too. kens best friend hehe

heres caps

credit to ladyednamode

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww..the clips are so darn cute..some how SSH didn't interest me much...i'm really looking forward to tis BABY!!!!

I love the bts clip with him touching her thighs...eehhehe..blush
and the dog is so adorable...is it me or do they have an in home theather...
cool..love the clothes in here as well

Did someone say Nott..Tee Ruk!!! i mean P'Lak from Jai Rao? (lol JR fans) lol...this keeps getting better!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woot Woottt ! I totally LOVE it :D
So many Cute & Sweet scenes ♥
I wonder why Ann got mad for....It's pretty Spingy & summer-ish in this lakorn..
Well, it is summer anyways. Lol
anyways, with all the shorts and all. That's quite new :D

Woot Woot ! Open Ceremony tmr ! :) I can't wait!
Man, now i'm all excited for it! xD
btw, Thanks! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww..the clips are so darn cute..some how SSH didn't interest me much...i'm really looking forward to tis BABY!!!!

I love the bts clip with him touching her thighs...eehhehe..blush
and the dog is so adorable...is it me or do they have an in home theather...
cool..love the clothes in here as well

Did someone say Nott..Tee Ruk!!! i mean P'Lak from Jai Rao? (lol JR fans) lol...this keeps getting better!

i didnt like SSH myself. i got bored of the lakorn. the ending was cute tho!

yes, Nott is in here as well.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i like SSH but not as much like Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng..
i didn't like the storyline but i really love ann character..
she's so funny in SSH.look so natural unlike chompoo in WWW.chompoo look she's trying so hard to be funny.. :wacko:

yeah,i like their wardrobe too,both look gorgeous..ken look hot..can p'aew give us a 2nd chance to see ken shirtless after Sawan Bieng..so long not see ken's hot body..lol. :rolleyes:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! It's been along time since I've seen ken shirtless! Willing scene! lol! Love the outfits at the opening ceremony. Ann look gorgeous with her dress. Ken was dashing with his tux. I love Nott's hair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix and clip from the opening ceremony. funny how anne and nott used to be paired up before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1cXJ8Pc-6o
credit to ladyednamode/a&k @ pantip

jakjann

Jakjann
Thank for many pics.
Cant wait to see this^^

I never know that Ann isnt full thai woman. I have read on Bangkok-today.com that she is half Thai-Swedish-Iran. o_O I never know that!!!

3.นิยมหน้าไทยแท้
เมื่อเทียบสัดส่วนสัญชาติของพระเอกนางเอกช่อง 3 แล้ว พบว่าส่วนใหญ่จะเป็นไทยไม่ผสมลูกครึ่ง จะมีก็แค่จีน สรุปแล้วหน้าไทยๆ คือ ผู้ชายหล่อเข้ม ผู้หญิงหน้าหวาน มักจะได้รับโอกาสที่ดีกว่า เสมือนว่าเป็นกระแสนิยม ส่วนดาราลูกครึ่ง มักจะเป็นนางเอกมากกว่า ค่อนไปทางยุโรป ที่ติดอันดับดูเหมือนจะมีแค่ แอน ทองประสม ลูกครึ่งไทย-สวีดิช-อิหร่าน ริต้า-ศรีริต้า เจนเซ่น ลูกครึ่งไทย-เดนมาร์ก ชมพู่-อารยา อัลเบอร์ต้า ฮาร์เก็ต ลูกครึ่งไทย-อังกฤษ

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol you never knew jakjaan? she doesnt look full thai.

her character kind of remind me of when she was Samee Tee Tra how shes playing a jealous and overprotective wife

jakjann

Jakjann
She doesnt look full thai and isnt full thai too...
yeah I didnt know it >.< ´´
I always thought she is a full thai woman ... I never heard she say something about her fam^^´´

roselovesice

Thanks tinah for the pictures :D
Everyone looks great. ♥
anyways, i knew she was half thai and swedish but i didn't know she was also Iran!
Interesting. Lol
anyways, Louis looks nice in here.
It's like SB all over again...with only KAteam&louis. ehehehe
anyways, Woot Woot! i can't wait until Anon or somebody sub the BTS :D

roselovesice

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it is just me or ann really don't look like Thai women.She's look more to western women in here..so beautiful..lol..joop joops scenes :rolleyes:
hope this lakorn will be labelled as 'LAKORN OF KISSES' and KA will be labelled as 'COUPLE OF KISSES' :blush:
i'll be dissapointed if they only touch on the lips..i want some action,some passionate kissing..lol :rolleyes:
err,will we get to see bath tub scene???!! :wub: