[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I got to finish that Kdrama. It was really boring in the beginning that I called it quits lol but I now have a reason to continue ahahaha!!! If Ken-Anne had done that, I would have probably have a nosebleed and then have fainting spells for the rest of my life lol
lol..i never watch that drama,only watch that part.. :ph34r:
i'm used to be that actress fans..she's so cute at Full House with rain..thats my favourite K-Drama..
i'm just thinking,Korea is Asia country too,now they did a french kiss,same goes to Philiphine drama..but why not Thai??
but Mart did something like that in LK rright? it just ann didin't respond to it.. :D

Tell me about, Ken was so awesome as Kawee (minus the multiple rape scenes). Nampeung was a fantastic Leela. And the ending where Kawee was on his knee crying. No man can cry like he did.
my daily routine was not like usual when i watch SB at youtube..
sometimes i'm not sleep,sometimes i postpone to get a lunch..just to finish watching SB..no wonder i heard a street at Thai was empty on the last episode..
all cast in there absolutely great..narin's mother was superb when she mad at kawee and tell kawee that she can raise her 3 child..bla..bla..bla..i'm crying that time..
that flower workers was funny..and kawee's father was superb too...thats 'pat' was cute in there,thats why i'm weird watchiing her in SPGT..lol..

the ending part was the most memorible ending...its sad,sweet,romantic,happy at the same time..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG... I love it!!!! Gosh I can not wait to see it... LOL... But dang I wonder what will happen after the 365 days...now that the only part that I am scared of...LOL ..

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha. that picture with him carrying her and kissing her at the same time.... :wub: :spin: :clap: :rofl: *heart attack!!!!*

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. that picture with him carrying her and kissing her at the same time.... :wub: :spin: :clap: :rofl: *heart attack!!!!*
i want to see that scene too.. :w-scene-pop-corn:

plus the elevator scene and 1st night scene..oh..pervert again.. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm getting all giddy just from looking at the elevator scene pic & The carrying/kissing picture! xD
That's just toooo cute! I cannot wait! So glad i don't have school that day :) ehehhe I can stay up and watch it online!
Woot Woot ! lol
It's NEXT WEEK! 10 more days! Less than 2 weeks! OMGGGOOOODDNESSSS !!!! xDD
Count down time! :D

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling

credits to: ladyednamode

i would have done the same thing!!!
and go to the extreme of giving ken a hug and a kiss on cheek!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
if it was me,of course i'll hug & kiss ANN and KEN..
but i'll give a special hug for p'aew..she's the one that make us dream come true.. :clap:

fun

Expired Sarnie
sometimes i wonder how they are able to shoot scenes with so many people around like that. i would feel uncomfortable ahaha but i guess that is just me because i cant act with a big crowd like that.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
sometimes i wonder how they are able to shoot scenes with so many people around like that. i would feel uncomfortable ahaha but i guess that is just me because i cant act with a big crowd like that.
lol..yeah if its only something like fighting scene,for me its ok..but how about love scene..
i'm always wonder how they acted in love scene infront of director,cameraman,others crew..especially a kissing scene like the ending of SSH and Ann&Willy in MYF or a bath tub scene like Samee Tetra..
:pervie:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure I will be gushing over them when the lakorn airs. They have one of the best chemistry on-screen.