[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol! Thanks!! I'll do my best!!

I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll be back in a few hours! Lets beat the other thread gals! We have a whole week to do it! I'll gonna make major MVs this week to help this thread jump! :rofl:

I was rewatching the party part and loved the look Toon had when he grabbed Lan to dance with him. He was mad but really wanted her. I felt like he wanted to kiss her after not seeing her for so many days! He seemed to move in closer and closer to her. I guess the dance was kind of lame because they were just standing there the BTS was much better. He spin her and pulled her towards him. Ken seems to love doing things with Ann! lol!It would've showed Racha that he only loves Lan! A kiss is necessary Toon! :lol2: I don't know if it's just me but I thought the kiss in epi 12 was really sweet, It was long and I loved her hands on his face, it made them so much closer, I wanted that to last forever.

okay, I'll stop there! :rofl: Good night gals!! And Morning to those just coming in!
Totally agreed about ep 12 and 13!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I can't seem to leave!

KA are making me lose my sleep! :rofl:

This is my final post for sure tonight! I'll see everyone in the morning!! :hiya:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol! I can't seem to leave!

KA are making me lose my sleep! :rofl:

This is my final post for sure tonight! I'll see everyone in the morning!! :hiya:
i know right.... just go to sleep already.... come back the next day then gossip some more..... and when next week comes again.... then you can become BAH with the rest of us again lmfao....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
Yesterday i stayed up watching Oum Ruk&& that led me to have a dream about our Ken!! && guess what?

I woke up late for my Friday class final!! :lmao:

KA TEAM fever is HOT!! lmfao :gungirl:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ip.smilez..
I got KA Fever back after it slow down when SSH airing...
And this time my fever become worst!!!!!
What should i do???!!
KA TEAM!! KA TEAM!! KA TEAM!!
KA really stuck in my mind now!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Anon already subbed this part..

Watch it without sub already make me cried and now watching it with submake me :cry1: :cry1:

Maybe it is just me but sometime i really want to beat the cameraman :gungirl: :thumbdown: ..I think their kissing scene will be better if they take it in different angle..I only see Ann's face..I want to see their lips..
Same thing happen with their kissing scene in the hospital! :numchuck:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol ip.smilez..
I got KA Fever back after it slow down when SSH airing...
And this time my fever become worst!!!!!
What should i do???!!
KA TEAM!! KA TEAM!! KA TEAM!!
KA really stuck in my mind now!
Its soo contagious we all lose SLEEP! haha
My fever became worst also!! Especially after wathing episode 9 of 365 :heart: :clap2:
ahaha

I can't help you cause i can't myself ahahah
:lmao2: :arrg: :rofl: :yawn:

Thats all i can think of too!!! KA TEAMMMMMMM!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Anon already subbed this part..

Watch it without sub already make me cried and now watching it with submake me :cry1: :cry1:

Maybe it is just me but sometime i really want to beat the cameraman :gungirl: :thumbdown: ..I think their kissing scene will be better if they take it in different angle..I only see Ann's face..I want to see their lips..
Same thing happen with their kissing scene in the hospital! :numchuck:
thanks!! I am going to watch them with subs now :)
I know right!! :scratchhead2:
Like their kiss in the bed too!! You couldn't tell if it was a real kiss or not also.
Lan looked like Narin right there too!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks!! I am going to watch them with subs now :)
I know right!! :scratchhead2:
Like their kiss in the bed too!! You couldn't tell if it was a real kiss or not also.
Lan looked like Narin right there too!
Yes,its KA and i'm sure its real but we also can tell its fake..
When i watch that scene,i wish i could see another :w-scene-pop-corn: scene..And i guess Lan will seduce Toon because its a last day for Lan to live with Toon .. :pervie: :pervie:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes,its KA and i'm sure its real but we also can tell its fake..
When i watch that scene,i wish i could see another :w-scene-pop-corn: scene..And i guess Lan will seduce Toon because its a last day for Lan to live with Toon .. :pervie: :pervie:
they should've added another willingg. it would of made us even more crazier for them :)
Last week is already the last episode.
It better satisfy us hahaha

I hope she ends up getting prego!
Change it up and please let her have twins lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..yeah i hope she;s preggo too.. :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Who know maybe the agressive side of Toon will leave twins in her stomach.. :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol..yeah i hope she;s preggo too.. :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Who know maybe the agressive side of Toon will leave twins in her stomach.. :coverlaf:
'ahhaha so funny;
i hope so...
Weet is soo funny when he said "Brad Pitt"
I so love Nott in 365

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Did i said that i love Weet more than Toon..
Toon can live happily ever after with Lan..
But Weet,you can come to me...
:lolyup: :rolleyes1:

Oh,why he's not cute like this when he acted with Ann in Nang Show??!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Did i said that i love Weet more than Toon..
Toon can live happily ever after with Lan..
But Weet,you can come to me...
:lolyup: :rolleyes1:

Oh,why he's not cute like this when he acted with Ann in Nang Show??!!!
Dila you are so friggen funny ahahah

Nott looks so silly!! makes him look very cute.
OMG i love the kissing part between Lan and Toon in the hospital..
Joob-Joob!! it was a loving kiss!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like both thread just that i comment more on here. i am not competing against the other thread. let's just have a good discussion.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I wish Ann/Ken would have a lakorn together each year. I just love love these two on-screen. There is not other on-screen couple that can compare to Ann/Ken. I'm going to be so sad when this ends. I might have to go back and re-watch their old lakorns.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh you ladies are so funny. xD
Sorry that i haven't been helping out on the spam! I've so lazy. ahahha
Ann & Ken better win for this lakorn! Shoo! If they don't imma :gungirl: :numchuck: somebody. :whistle:
I'll be said if Barry gets it. He's good but i think he should receive the award for best newcomer actor. He hasn't portray much characters to make him the best yet. Although i did love him DJA. :thumbup:

haha totally funny!!
Finally we get to see that side of Toon. i have been waiting for it!
Makes a big difference..now we see him courting her :thumbsup:
It would have been very different if 365 ended today;
I am glad it didn't

You are soo lucky ja! I ask my dad to teach me Thai :p He's fluent in it..
but then my sisters and I are planning to take a Thai class in the summer!!
I so can't wait to learn more Thai!
But how exciting because January is right down from the corner!!
Yeah. I'm glad that it didn't end today either. I would of had been said and depress like how i was with Sawan Biang. Lol

Ahahha thanks? Lol jk jk
You're so funny. My dad and grandparents does too but it'll be too complicated. ahaha But yeah! I hope you get to learn it soon from your father! :D &&Oooh! Summer classes are good! :thumbup:
You won't have to learn anything else other than THAI! :lolyup:
Yepp! I'm excited too! No need to wait for the eng subs anymore. :lmao3: Although it is good sometimes. lol :tease:
January still feel like a long way. :bhehe: It's all good though! :clap2:

Just another 15 pages of spam & then we'll be able to catch up with the other thread. :coverlaf:

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN! :bdaycake: :hapbday:
I know it's already the next day in thailand but it's not here yet. lol
Anyways, I LOVE YOU !! FOREVER & ALWAYSS !! :heart: :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wish Ann/Ken would have a lakorn together each year. I just love love these two on-screen. There is not other on-screen couple that can compare to Ann/Ken. I'm going to be so sad when this ends. I might have to go back and re-watch their old lakorns.
I couldn't agree more! :bravo: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbsup:
lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I just go to AFC and Anon wrote there that KA said married couple loving this lakorn.. :thumbsup:
And someone start thread at pantip and ask when KA will pair up again..
But some hater said they tired of KA..and want to watch the other pairing (hot newcomer in the other thread );) ..

i hope they will pair up again..I don't mind if Ken in MGD.. :dance2: