[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:slapandkissse3: IN YO FACE...... I OWNZ A PAGE LMFAO!!!!! :woot2:

I feel lonely today..
Did everyone here 'payback' their sleep time?? :scratchhead2:
haha heck no... can't help but still think about this lakorn.... if i'm lucky enough i'll get to dream about :heart: p'Ken :heart: lol

And i believe,if you work with partner and he didn't has a great skill,either you'll take him to do the best or you'll become worst with him.. :rolleyes1:

Moreover,Ann once said that Ken is her best partner.. :thumbsup:
lmfao good one :loool: about the skills, in Ann's case she'll take him or anyone to the top... that's how good i believe she is with her acting :)

*sigh* as much as i would like to see her with other actors it's just not the same without our p'Ken right ladies?? and maybe gentle-mens too if your reading too lmfao :loool: ..... *sigh* i'm sooo ready for next week to come haha only because of 365 wan haeng ruk lol.....

okay time for me to go to sleep now (so i can dream about p'Ken lol).... will talk to you guys laters :) :goodnite: and Sweetdreams!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel lonely today..
Did everyone here 'payback' their sleep time?? :scratchhead2:
No I'm actually losing more sleep lol... I didn't comment much today because I had to do something. I just realize my step grandma is still alive. Totally weird ahahaha I didn't know what to call her. This weekend is going to be busy. Not just that but final is really close; I think I might start studying early.

When these two are in love, they play the BEST love scenes. I literally had tears of joy (I'm not kidding). And when they're sad, they play the BEST sad scenes. I freaking love these two. I stayed up til 5AM this morning catching up on this lakorn.
They know how to convey emotions. It's doesn't come off as just acting but it feels real.

Can't remember who asked what Nang Show is about...
I couldn't find the trailer but here is the opening credit.
It was a pretty good lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ACAue63pM

It is about Ann (I forget her character's name) being poor and not have any money so she ended up working at a night club as a dancer. Nott is a photographer and is kind of a playboy.... Him and Ann meet one day, and Ann ends up falling in love with him...

LoL, that is the gist of it. Sorry I am a horrible story teller. :thumbdown:

If I find the trailer, I will post it
I was the one that asked what the lakorn was about. It was kind of obvious, but I wanted to know why Anne did not forgive Nott in the end.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol..I really want to learn Thai,Korean and Philiphine languange because i like to watch the drama from this 3 country..
But right now,i just hooked to Thai lakorn..i stop watching K-drama and Philiphine drama..

Sometimes,i just go here to learn a bit..
Thai-languange
i go there sometimes..
KDramas were my thing back then..i can't turn back to it after i met KA TEAM
:cheer: :yahoo: :clap2: :loool:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
lol..I really want to learn Thai,Korean and Philiphine languange because i like to watch the drama from this 3 country..
But right now,i just hooked to Thai lakorn..i stop watching K-drama and Philiphine drama..

Sometimes,i just go here to learn a bit..
Thai-languange
oh nice!!!! i'm filipino! lol!

the filipino drama that i really like that i got hooked on was Kahit Isang Saglit or A Time for Us... :thumbsup:

i'm very picky with filipino drama coz sometimes they drag on too much and i got no time to catch it... :girlmad:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i go there sometimes..
KDramas were my thing back then..i can't turn back to it after i met KA TEAM
:cheer: :yahoo: :clap2: :loool:

same goes to me..
totally forgot KDramas.. :)
My favourite KDrama was Full House..
I still in love with k-Pop like Rain,Beast and MBLAQ but not as much as KA..

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
if it wasn't for my cambodian friend who forced me to watch SB my first thai drama i wouldn't have watched any of it...

coz she was telling me the plot of the story of SB how Ann got raped and then fell in love with Ken...

i was like how can u fall in love for someone who raped u!?! :scratchhead2: so i got curious!

and then i saw how HOT Ken was!!! :drools: :eyetwitch:

and the story was nice too!

and now i'm addicted to Ken and Ann!!!! :cloud9: :dance3: :dance2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl: when i read this..
I knew my grandpa had two wives. I never got to meet my paternal grandparents. They past away before I was born. My paternal great grandma outlived them, but she passed away I think a few months after I was born. So I thought they all past away until today. I have heard she had remarried a few times after my grandpa. I was shocked.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh nice!!!! i'm filipino! lol!

the filipino drama that i really like that i got hooked on was Kahit Isang Saglit or A Time for Us... :thumbsup:

i'm very picky with filipino drama coz sometimes they drag on too much and i got no time to catch it... :girlmad:
That KIS acted by Echo and Carmen..Carmen is from Malaysia..
I like Kristine Hermose and i start to like Filipino drama from Pagako Sa Yo..
Then i got gooked to Sanay Wala nang Wakas but never finished to watch it.. :rolleyes1:
Hey,is it two ending version for SWNW??

fun

Expired Sarnie
coz she was telling me the plot of the story of SB how Ann got raped and then fell in love with Ken...

i was like how can u fall in love for someone who raped u!?! :scratchhead2: so i got curious!

and then i saw how HOT Ken was!!! :drools: :eyetwitch:
You could tell Narin sort of had feelings for Kawee. Love can start with pity lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
same goes to me..
totally forgot KDramas.. :)
My favourite KDrama was Full House..
I still in love with k-Pop like Rain,Beast and MBLAQ but not as much as KA..
The latest K-Drama i watched was Your Beautiful :)
It's such a funny drama!!
My favorite drama would be Autumn Fairytale.

I love beast..I like Tae Yang too.
I performed his songs during my Senior year in HS ahha

other than that;
I am sticking with Thai Lakorns :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

other than that;
tae yang,i like his dance...
But i like rain more..
And now,i can't leave Thai lakorn..err Ann's lakorn..

fun

Expired Sarnie

other than that;
Are you from California. I went to a school performance I think it was either last year or a year before that, a club performed one of TaeYang's song.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
That KIS acted by Echo and Carmen..Carmen is from Malaysia..
I like Kristine Hermose and i start to like Filipino drama from Pagako Sa Yo..
Then i got gooked to Sanay Wala nang Wakas but never finished to watch it.. :rolleyes1:
Hey,is it two ending version for SWNW??
yup it was two endings... actually they had this texting contest on who you want to end up with who...

then Echo and Kristine got the most vote so the original ending they ended up being together and got married...

and then they had a special the next day showing the other ending...

KIS is really nice.. i like it coz it did not drag on... the pacing of the story was really nice :eek:fftopic:

but yeah since i learned about KA i just can't stop! i have to go to forums and check updated about them! :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
tae yang,i like his dance...
But i like rain more..
And now,i can't leave Thai lakorn..err Ann's lakorn..
I like Rain too! He can sure act :)

Any Anne lakorn is good.
I didn't want to watch the one with Chakrit and Anne
but after giving it a chance...oh dang i couldn't stop laughing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Talk about TaeYang, I like him more. As an actor I would say I love Rain lol. I really liked his single Where U At and Only Look at Me but it was Wedding Dress that got me head over heels. I'm a huge fan of Big Bang but I wasn't too fond of TaeYang because of his corn roll lmao it was ugly on him. Rain has a manly sexy voice, but TaeYang has a sexy sexy voice. Gosh I feel like raping TaeYang when he sings :spicy:

I have a lot of favorite Kdrama. Mary Stayed Out All Night is the only one right now that I'm watching.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yup it was two endings... actually they had this texting contest on who you want to end up with who...

then Echo and Kristine got the most vote so the original ending they ended up being together and got married...

and then they had a special the next day showing the other ending...

KIS is really nice.. i like it coz it did not drag on... the pacing of the story was really nice :eek:fftopic:

but yeah since i learned about KA i just can't stop! i have to go to forums and check updated about them! :thumbsup:
lol..the same thing happen when SWNW airing here,they had texting contest too..and Echo-Kristine won..the next day they'll show the other ending..

Okay,back to the topic..
Since my KA fever getting worst,i want ken to be in MGD if Ananda reject it.. :D