Ch3 39th Anniversary event

tinah

sarNie Coma

who is the girl sitting between namfon/yard? i think shes pretty. if i remember correctly, she starred in "hub kong mae" with joon/donut

credit to sirpass/pantip

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol erybody has dat hairstyle now. w/ da bangs. not erybody can pull it off. thanks for da pix tinah. dat girl next to fon is really pretty

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
aww wat a bunch of pretty girls!! wat happend to all the guys??
natelie stood out..she looks cute with the bang and pat's hair looks crusty she needs a hair cut and touch up!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
OOMG wat a bunch of HOTTIES! :drool:
Art is gettin cuter now :D

cecilia

Staff member
wow. they all are so PRETTY and young looking ..
i want Natalie's hair in here .. so pretty with the bang ..
Fon looking BEAUTIFUL like always ..

the guys are good looking themselves ..
can't wait to see the clip on ssbt ^^ Thanks !

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for sharing! Namfon and Yard looks very prett! I really dislike Pat's hair, though :/

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
pat looks ewww .. she looks so different .. she does look like she got some type of surgery on her face which looks really bad

and that girl with black hair is the most beautiful.. i think black hair is beautiful it makes u look natural and beatiful without trying too hard.
the rest of the girls hair are dyed.. reddish.. kinda tired of that look .. if everyone would just go back to black

pat looks ewww .. she looks so different .. she does look like she got some type of surgery on her face which looks really bad

and that girl with black hair is the most beautiful.. i think black hair is beautiful it makes u look natural and beatiful without trying too hard.
the rest of the girls hair are dyed.. reddish.. kinda tired of that look .. if everyone would just go back to black
i agree on the haircolor thing...she stands out (in a good way) because her hair is so dark...it's natural and gorgeous!

pat does look different...i'm gonna go re-evaluate those pics. of her to try and determine if she had any surgery...i'm not a fan of hers and i don't really pay attention to her, so i don't know what to compare this new picture to, but i think i'll go find some old lakorn pics or something of her...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree on the haircolor thing...she stands out (in a good way) because her hair is so dark...it's natural and gorgeous!

pat does look different...i'm gonna go re-evaluate those pics. of her to try and determine if she had any surgery...i'm not a fan of hers and i don't really pay attention to her, so i don't know what to compare this new picture to, but i think i'll go find some old lakorn pics or something of her...
i think her hair s jus longer n makes her look different