[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
^Really? I like lakorns from the 90's and onwards more, I don't like lakorns from the 80's, maybe because of the horrible quality lol.

There are many talented actors/actresses that still need to shine in this generation, I think lakorns nowadays are lacking on their scripts, they need better scriptwriters hehe. 

Idk best thing about the young generation is that we get HD pics of them and they're eye candy, some with good acting skills lol. 

Haha. I'm not a fan of lakorns from the 80's either, but I can't disagree that that era consisted of talented stars only. So I should rephrase and say that 90's to early 00's have the best lakorns overall, whereas the 80's had the best actors/actresses. They were RAW and real...I can't explain. Haha. 

And I agree 200% on the scriptwriters portion!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. Lakorns from the 80's were raeng! Lol. The actors were so good at being expressive, especially in the romantic scenes. You can feel the passion oozing from their eyes! You'd have to watch one to experience it. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. Nowadays it's all about koo jins. However, I don't believe that's the case when it comes to Kim individually. The fact that Anne is continuing to use Kim in her lakorns and is pairing her up with different actors other than Mark shows that Anne sees acting potential in Kim. Anne is casting Kim not solely based on her popularity (because of course her popularity contributes a bit to it too), but moreso because Anne believes that Kim fits the characters in her lakorns best, and because she recognizes Kim's talent as an actress.

I do want MarKim to pair up less together because in order for Kim to shape herself into the best actress that she can be, she'll need to work with as many different actors as she can, and take on diverse and challenging roles.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne hasn't paired Kim with different actors yet. If Kim really is pairing with James next, it'll be Anne's first time pairing Kim with someone other than Mark because she doesn't have a choice. Lol. But she had a choice of not pairing MK again for this lakorn but she did so anyways because they are a popular couple that she adores; it was simply fan service as well. Fans have a lot of power in who they want to pair in lakorns now.

I believe Kimja fans spammed her IG so much that's why Kimja's pairing may possibly happen. Part of the reason is because Anne sees potential in Kim, but I still believe it's part of the koo jin reason also.  Fan's are trying to make Kimja the next koo jin. I'm just tired of using koo jin. Lol. Praise each of them individually.  I'm happy that Kim is getting new work along with James. I want to see them flourish individually and be able to pair up with anyone and still have amazing chemistry. 

I actually think Kim has gotten more popular after MK formed. She doesn't need it though because she's already talented without Mark.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after reading you'r comment Mahalo i think you'r complicated the things is soo simple: group of people liked certain actor and actress to pair up sooooo baadddllly so they made an effort to show that to the producer , the producer too was convicted about the ability of this tow actors to be in her work so she approve them and made that happen but as like in any other case not all the people was crazy about the pair like the ones they wanted them badly and not all the people are interested in them and if they become koojin or not is not a big deal we will just enjoy them as thing goes   see it's soo simple  :wink: :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I strongly disagree. As someone who's been following news of Kimja very closely, I believe that Anne had already made her decision in pairing up Kim and James for Samee Ngern Phon even without encouragement from fans. I say that because Ch. 3 promoted them at their calendar event. Before that, no one even knew that Kim and James were going to pair up. It was only after the promotion and seeing them together that fans were so hyped and flooded Anne's IG with requests. Even then, I believe that it didn't help Anne in finalizing her decision to pair them up, but rather it had convinced her that she had made the right decision...and it was simply an encouragement to her. Why else would Ch. 3 promote Kim and James at their calendar event if it weren't for the fact that they were already in the process of pairing them up and they wanted to prepare fans for their upcoming lakorn?

I don't understand what you mean by Anne not having a choice in pairing Kim and James up. If she had a choice to not pair up Mark and Kim in here, yet she still choose to...then she also had a choice to either pair up or not pair up Kim and James in Samee Ngern Phon. And in the end, she did choose to pair them up. I believe her decision was based more so on suitability of the characters. I do believe, however, that she paired them up in hopes of them becoming a popular onscreen couple too.

I think in today's world no actor or actress can be successful without at least being a little popular. As I said, I do believe Anne casts Kim in her lakorns based on her popularity also, but I believe it's more so based on her acting ability. There are a lot of popular actresses in this generation (one or two who are even more popular than Kim right now, such as Yaya), but Anne chooses to promote Kim. That means she sees Kim as the one having the most potential and the one with the most talent. Kim isn't only recognized for her pairing with Mark either. I, along with many others, admire Kim individually and for her acting talent. It's true that nowadays there are a lot of fans who only follow daras based on their koo jin work. However, there are still a handful of others who follow actors and actresses for their acting skills.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm just comparing how things used to be to how they are now. The only reason why I'm being vocal about it is because I see a lot of potential in newbie actors. However, they're being limited by their koo jin status. As a huge KA fan, I don't mind Anne pairing with Peter or other actors because Anne is good on her own and doesn't rely on her koo kwan. I'd like the newbies to follow the same path and be able to do so as well.  That's why I'm excited that Kim's pairing with Ananda.

I wasn't directing my comments on KimJa. KimJa is a good thing because Kim gets to work with someone new. My comments are referring to how some still want MK to pair up again after 4 lakorns together and how producers allow it because they're a popular koo jin.   

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I see. Well, in regards to that then, I agree with you. I'm not one of those who want MK to pair up again so soon. If anything, I want them to separate for a few years so that they can get more experience working with others. I completely support Kim and her work as an actress regardless of who her pra'ek is.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh yeah. Lakorns from the 80's were raeng! Lol. The actors were so good at being expressive, especially in the romantic scenes. You can feel the passion oozing from their eyes! You'd have to watch one to experience it. 

Very raeng! They're not acting, they're...real. Haha.

So Kim is really gonna be with James Ma? Interesting. If that's the case, James is quite the lucky guy. Matt and Kim, they're two talented actresses. Hehe. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Anne reposted a picture of Kimja that was posted by us (janajelly and I, along with the help of monkeykimmy and adsd) on IG. In addition, Anne followed our page (jamesma_kim) on IG. We took that as our final confirmation.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
I see. Well, in regards to that, I agree with you. I'm not one of those who want MK to pair up again so soon. If anything, I want them to separate for a few years so that they can get more experience working with others. I completely support Kim and her work as an actress regardless of who her pra'ek is.
That was the point I was trying to make. I was not picking on Kim. I like Kim. However, I never get to enjoy any of her lakorns because she keeps on pairing with the same person. I gave PCKK a chance so I don't exactly dislike Mark. Lol. I just don't think they're compatible. That's just my opinion. And I'm not ruling Mark out completely either since I'm still tuning into ARO despite him pairing with Kim again. Since I liked Kim with Nadech, I would like to see her branch out more with other actors. I believe she is the most talented out of the new generation of actors so I, too, am a potential fan of her individual work. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
for me the same exact thing you had felt  in those 80's lakorns you watched and made you a fan of them until today for that same thing   am experience it  now with kim in this generation and became a fan here 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad that Kim has the chance to pair with other actors. It will prove she is famous for her own talent, not just all about the pairing. Moreover, i want Ann to work with different actresses and actors, so that she can give the fair chance to the new generation.  She has been working with Kim for a long time. I think Taew will be a good choice of her next project, especially Taew is a big fan of Anne, too.  haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
butterflies in my stomach OMG mu heart beat fast when i saw this :spicy: :spicy:   :spicy:   :spicy: :faint: :faint: :faint:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

cr ig lemonademag

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sorry, i used all my likes for the day lol! 

Mahalo and Anonymous95, both of you have your own point of view...which is no one right or wrong...i admire each and every comment you ladies post in here. 

I'm just super happy that Kim have two upcoming lakorn that it isn't with Mark lol! I like MK pair but love Kim more!