[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooooooooommmyyyyyyyyyyyyy she's outstanding fabulouuuuuuuuuuusssss gorgeoussss :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: i really will miss prao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sigh....I don't want to hope too much, but they better give us enough AP tomorrow to make up for all those AP-less episodes we went through. All those as in the whole lakorn. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Sigh....I don't want to hope too much, but they better give us enough AP tomorrow to make up for all those AP-less episodes we went through. All those as in the whole lakorn. Haha.
 Yeah, if they don't, they better make another lakorn for AP as compensation for the limited AP scenes in this lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
 Yeah, if they don't, they better make another lakorn for AP as compensation for the limited AP scenes in this lakorn. 

Yes, they better!!! OMG you beat me!! HAHA. Your siggie is awesome!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was about to change my siggie to that beautiful pic, but you got to it first! HAHA. So now I'm debating whether or not I shall follow suit and go ahead and change my siggie. Do you mind if my siggie looks like yours???? :ghehe: The more the merrier right?

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I was about to change my siggie to that beautiful pic, but you got to it first! HAHA. So now I'm debating whether or not I shall follow suit and go ahead and change my siggie. Do you mind if my siggie looks like yours???? :ghehe: The more the merrier right?
 Haha, yeah take it and we can be twins in this AF world.  :flowers:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
 Haha, yeah take it and we can be twins in this AF world.  :flowers:

YAY!!!! Isn't it such a nice shot of the two! They are soooo photogenic. Anne is not the most gorgeous woman in the world, but she takes awesome natural pics! Peter on the other hand is just beautiful. Haha.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
I have just read this comment at Anon's channel and i feel sympathy for Saya. She has the reason for doing all that stuffs. 

"The best scense will come at last minutes, I think so. Dont force Saya to love & believe in Lip as our expectancy at once b/c he shew himself as a player before & up to now, noone has told Saya the truth about Lip. Don't hate Saya, my idol, she maybe realizes all when time comes. Dont forget that " easy come, easy go" and something is hard to get will be valuable. As Saya said " Love in a mist is unreal but love will be purer after the mist disappears. :)"

"Lip is a player and it's difficult for Saya to trust him.Saya is so so innocent and honest."
Very much agree with this statement; use our brain to analysis not our heart then you'll see why Saya didn't want to trust Lip. If we use our fantasy to analysis we only see the handsome boss not the real boss.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

YAY!!!! Isn't it such a nice shot of the two! They are soooo photogenic. Anne is not the most gorgeous woman in the world, but she takes awesome natural pics! Peter on the other hand is just beautiful. Haha.
 Yeah, they looks stunning together. I hope many producers will see that and prepare a new drama for them right now. hehe. Ann - she has an aura of beautiful, cute, warm and friendly look. That's make her gorgeous in her own way haha. Peter is such a hot ass definitely lol  :drools:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
HuabNag said:
Very much agree with this statement; use our brain to analysis not our heart then you'll see why Saya didn't want to trust Lip. If we use our fantasy to analysis we only see the handsome boss not the real boss.
If i was Saya, i couldn't love Boss also. He has to sincerely prove himself to her. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Today is loaded with many MK pics from Germany from various sources. Did Ann's manager, Thong Ent forget that they have another couple? Why is there lack of AP's pic? I want more pics from AP:(