[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I seem a few BTS @kimmystationworld and I can not wait to see more of our two main couples :) :)!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
janajelly1 said:
What Kimmy said after the news of Mark and her in Korea:

"Yes, we went to Korea together. But there were many people. Actually, I already knew that posting the picture will make fans cheer. people will think about it. Reporters will capture & write about it. Before posting it, I already thought about it. We are in the spotlight. Doing anything, people will see. Just going out of the house, people already see. Our relationship, as of now is still brother-sister. We feel good, toward each other. It feels like, we're close, like a family. We can talk about anything. But we're not dating yet. But it's improving. Kim & P'Mark had been working together for 4 years. We filmed drama together all the time. Never apart. We went through many challenges together. So it makes us close together. We always help each other & protect each other. Since we started knowing each other, we had been in the same gang. Working together, he is the Pra'k who know my rhythm the most. So working with him is easy."

You just made my day with this news naa JanaJelly1. Khob khun maaaaaaak na kha for translation!! :)

Khob khun mak mak maaaak na Mahalo for cute pics and videos that you posted..  :)

And thank you so much everybody for posting pics/videos of Mark & Kim.  :thanks:
I'm dying to see the day when they become more than bro-sis!!

Heard Kim is nominated for Kom Chadleuk Award this year..

Miss their cute scenes together

samn09

sarNie Egg
hahahah to the "We're not dating yet. But it's improving," comment.

They're not dating yet, guys. Apparently she means they will?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Heard about the Earthquake in Northern Thailand. I hope that all are fine and safe. Do take care of yourselves everyone.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Kim's looking very pretty in this award function..

Finally... It's our MK :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, my Mr. Giant looks good. Thank you so much!! But that's an old one isn't it? Haha. Peter!!! She art thou?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Still waiting...
Watch, this is going to end up just like YLC. I get all hyped and excited but then when airs I'm committed to something else. Urgh.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
Still waiting...
Watch, this is going to end up just like YLC. I get all hyped and excited but then when airs I'm committed to something else. Urgh.
The plot seems more promising than YLC. It seems like Ann's character has more of a character arch.