[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Congrats to MK for taking koo-Jin kazzaward!

Yes I'm back lol! Oh wow, little by little progress :) :). Wow, Peter is so handsome and want a cutie that he helds in his arms :) :) what a proud father!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, they really do look alike! Peter, I know you love your son, but can you take just one picture with Anne again? Please?? Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@phatman, i know what you mean. I actually feel the same way too. I dont like it when there are two main couples and they dont share the equal amount of time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. If there are more MK scenes we, AP fans, will be sad. If there are more AP scenes MK fans will be sad. Why, why? Haha. Anne is torturing us in all directions!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, it'd be nice if producers gave them a variety of genres instead of romcoms only. I bet they're both dying to be in a slap-kiss!! Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree too, phatman & anntfan! There are barely any intense dramatic ones anymore. If there are it is more likely given to the higher and skilled actors/actress, barely the younger new ones. Well, only if they're lucky, they'll get it. To me, i felt that there are two different types of revenge dramatic lakorns, there is the light dramatic one that still have some humor in there, and the other one is the in tense one with just drama,drama.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe because the producers don't have enough hope for the younger generation to succeed in slapkiss'??? *shrugs* Like they have to have at least one veteran.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Maybe because the producers don't have enough hope for the younger generation to succeed in slapkiss'??? *shrugs* Like they have to have at least one veteran.
Yeah, that's what i think too.

Lol @ peter's picture.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
khmaichick559 said:
I hope kimmy is a lil more fiesty in this lakorn....
Lol i'm sure she will be cause she will be slapping Ann! But I enjoy Kimmy in roles like Nam, she was so sweet and very mature

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
AnnTfan said:
Lol i'm sure she will be cause she will be slapping Ann! But I enjoy Kimmy in roles like Nam, she was so sweet and very mature
Yeah i like seeing kimmy soft and mature but most of her roles are not so challenging that i see. I really want to see her strong and fiesty but loveable.... a lil more challenge that raeng pratana....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like characters with balance. They are flawed but likable and has character growth: Alin (Ann), Moonin (Ann's version), Mook (Taew)... wow I thought I would at least come up with more but this is all I got.

What role is Angie taking in here? Or is she just visiting the set? By the way is that even her LOL