[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Actually, Tik's son's real name is Jay-Badin which means like father. Tent is only his nickname. I found this out on YLC's 3 Zaap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Actually, Tik's son's real name is Jay-Badin which means like father. Tent is only his nickname. I found this out on YLC's 3 Zaap.
Really?! Oh thank goodness. Haha. Tik is not so ridunculous after all. Haha. I think Tent is okay for a nickname. Hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Those pics.... *bangs head* Why...why still AP-less!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Thongentertainment/ AnnethongUsaFClub/ Annethongfans

fun

Expired Sarnie
Annthongfans can you stalk Peter for us? Seriously I am gritting my teeth and staying calm. I hate hating myself for hating a celebrity over nothing <---LOL don't make me hate you Mark even though you have done nothing wrong but to get in between the only few pictures of Peter/Ann.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Annthongfans can you stalk Peter for us? Seriously I am gritting my teeth and staying calm. I hate hating myself for hating a celebrity over nothing <---LOL don't make me hate you Mark even though you have done nothing wrong but to get in between the only few pictures of Peter/Ann.
Haha. Seriously!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought waiting for AnnTik was bad...this is worse. Maybe we'll get to see them together in the later half.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Maybe they don't want to reveal any pics of them just so we think they're not having much scenes together XD
And then surprise us with the gazillion romantic scenes they have together?? Oh how I wish!!!