[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Wow, and your siblings don't complain? LOL

Oh. My. God. Finally,I'm crying, all my dreams are coming true, a pic of Anne-Pete together in four months. Four handsome actors in the Mafia series in a photo, yup. June 4 is my day peeps. :faint:
They do. Haha, but they let it go. Hehe.

Yeah, totally. We need to mark this day and celebrate it annually!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
May I add that Anne-Pete look so intimate! Hehe. I can't wait to see their lovey dovey scenes! I'm too exited that I'm posting consecutively. My bad. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
^^^^ June 4 is marked on my calendar as "Best Lakorn Dreams Come True" day. 

Good thing your siblings are nice lol.

Anne-Pete are one sizzling couple. Actually the pic reminds him when Cha-aim was eating at the same table as Tam at his place. :)
Yay, marked on my calendar as well!! Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh finally a pic of Ann-Peter and its a touchy one too! they look so comfortable around each other. i didnt realize they were closed? like as in friends.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr : maewt

Anne look so small next to Peter..Just like Anne-Willy...such a very cute pair....
I lovvveeeeee their intimate pic together....super cute! Now,kiss pleaseeeee...hahahaha..
P'Anna ka..i've seen Mark shirtless...Now could u please post one pic of Peter shirtless... ^_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AP are cute!! I want more!! As much as I want shirtless Pete...ummm...he needs to work out. His belly is getting bigger and bigger. Haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
There a lots of muddy pics of MarKim hehehe, sorry. I will post them whenever na!

Woohoo! PeterAnn! So close, so touchy, just kiss already god dammit lol!!! Thanks ladies for all the uploading etc!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can totally see Anne seducing Peter in ARO. HAHA. I'm totally looking forward to when she realizes that she's truly attracted to Mr. Lipda! Kind of like SSH all over again! YAY!!!!

Reactions: fun

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Update...sorry no PeterAnn but there is MarKim lol!

Peter goofing around lol...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dang, MK got really down and dirty!

Peter has a down to earth personality to go with his good looks!

Waiting for more AP.